Diablo® III

Rollback Policy Updated for the Americas and Europe

View profile
Still don't get why people are throwing out"legal reasons" out there. There is no legal reasons when you agree to terms and conditions like the ones provided to play this game.

Blizzard can right now take everything off your account, there wont be a thing you can do truth be told. Don't believe me? Actually read what you agreed to.

IMO all dupes including previous to april 2 should become BoA. It may not be the current owners fault, but that doesn't make it all the right. What will make this right to to get ride of/BoA all of them, then we can all have a level playing field. To me owning a dupe is no different then cheating, whether you knew it or not.
Edited by FallenSouls#1868 on 3/26/2013 4:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard can right now take everything off your account, there wont be a thing you can do truth be told. Don't believe me? Actually read what you agreed to.

yeah maybe they have these legal laws in place. you might as well say that blizz can technically also strip naked everyone's legit char and say you have agreed to these laws.

what do you think will be the repercussion against blizzard image?
Reply Quote
View profile
03/26/2013 04:54 PMPosted by AvantGarde

yeah maybe they have these legal laws in place. you might as well say that blizz can technically also strip naked everyone's legit char and say you have agreed to these laws.

what do you think will be the repercussion against blizzard image?

What would their image be if they did this to dupes?

Hell i would buy the whole crew of em drinks
Reply Quote
MAKE ALL ITEMS BIND ON EQUIP-IT IS THE ONLY WAY.

inject some sense of decision/consequence into gear. we also really need to remove this crapload of items from the game so that they don't bog down the true value of top tier found items. people can still sell found items, just once you decide to equip/use it yourself--it binds to your toon (or account even).
Reply Quote
The idea is alright.. But say you get legitimately hacked, and your stuff is worth a buttload.. Those items being bound to your account would really blow when you get sick of playing. I understand it's a measure to prevent dupes, but there has to be a different way to go at it.
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 10:48 AMPosted by Arcto
Does this apply to items already restored?

What did you duped ?
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 05:31 PMPosted by TopStock
But say you get legitimately hacked,

this is the biggest farce of this game.. no one is getting 'hacked'

why hack anyone when it is so much easier to just hack yourself and friends?

you would rather waste time trying to fish random players and end up with some noob accounts with junk items?

You must live in a cave bro.
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 05:34 PMPosted by TopStock
You must live in a cave bro.

nah you live on a stage, faker

Well said.. oh wait..
Reply Quote
@fallensouls how is buying a dupe unknown cheating I made my 500mill legit I will be the one cheated out of gold you moron
Reply Quote
03/26/2013 06:04 PMPosted by baggins
@fallensouls how is buying a dupe unknown cheating I made my 500mill legit I will be the one cheated out of gold you moron

dun fall into his level. maintain coolness and move on.

he's one of the source as to the infestation and negativity of this forum.
Reply Quote
View profile
03/26/2013 06:04 PMPosted by baggins

Never said it was your fault. My opinion is that the item should of never been there for you to purchase to begin with. Don't retort to childish name calling here please. Leave that at the playground
Edited by FallenSouls#1868 on 3/26/2013 6:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
This SHOULD include all previous items as well.

Caveat Emptor
Reply Quote
View profile
This SHOULD include all previous items as well.

Caveat Emptor

Excellent find, in the T&C i presume?
Reply Quote
How would you be cheated out of 500mil? You have the item you wanted. And I am sorry, this crap saying "I didn't know it was duped" is mute. When you purchase an item of this caliber you can easily see there are items with the EXACT same stats on the AH most of which are listed at higher prices than you paid.

It is very easy to find out if any item is duped or not. If you failed to protect yourself before investing in the item that is on you. Live with your mistake and don't repeat it.
Reply Quote
um no at the time theres was only one
but anyway il never sell it anyway cuz I don't need to

and where in tos does it say its on me to find out if its a dupe before buying
im sorry but at the end of the day this is on blizzard for letting go for so long
Reply Quote
How would you be cheated out of 500mil? You have the item you wanted. And I am sorry, this crap saying "I didn't know it was duped" is mute. When you purchase an item of this caliber you can easily see there are items with the EXACT same stats on the AH most of which are listed at higher prices than you paid.

It is very easy to find out if any item is duped or not. If you failed to protect yourself before investing in the item that is on you. Live with your mistake and don't repeat it.

yeah blizz had 3-4 months to think about this when they implemented on the asia server first but they still didn't want to boa existing ones coz it is unjustified.

logic/10.

arguements lost. haters walk away plz.
Edited by AvantGarde#6595 on 3/26/2013 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]