Diablo® III

Unable to play, please help to resolve!

after the last maintenance, i waited till more than 9 am CET time and only log in just now. then when it came to the authenticating credentials, i had to wait for an awful long time, even at times stuck at retrieving heroes, then more waiting time. then even at the side for chatting between players, everything i type was delayed at an incredible slow response

i rebooted the game, for the second time, the same process was still slow, but i manage to enter the game just running around, but i discovered that i cant interact with ingame NPCs nor use any of my skills, not even opening my own stash o.O and i receive a log in error just as i was going to reboot again it was error 3006.

3rd time, i still had problem waiting out for authenticating credentials and retrieving heroes, and when the long wait of all 3 green ticks are over, i receive yet another error 3006 saying that there's an error switching heroes! how is that possible when i can't even play or enter the game?

is error 3006 a common multi-purpose error? first saying it was an error in logging in, when im already in game, then say that i have error switching heroes when i cant even log in? this is frustrating! please help!
Reply Quote
a fourth attempt to log in again, another long pause, then this time error 3006 said error refreshing game configuration. what in the world is this multipurpose error ><
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sl4y3r,

A 3006 error is generally saying the game servers aren't responding currently. That could be for several reasons but it's not likely to be anything on your end.

This support article describes it a little:
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]