Diablo® III

Lost purchased item!

Recently I bought an item from the gold auction house but it didn't show up on my completed tab nor in my stash, and my gold still got charged. Here are the details, please take a look into it

Date 3.27.2013
Item Fell Strand
Transaction Purchased - Buyout
Order ID 1453051831
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sjlent ,

Please allow at least 72 hours after an auction is ended before contacting us about items not being received. After that time has elapsed, you need to submit a support ticket as described below:

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".

Be sure to mention in the ticket that you've waited 72 hours already and still not received the gold/items.
Reply Quote
k thanks, I thought that 72 hours only applies to RMAH.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Sjlent ,

It's supposed to, you're right, but when a delay occurs in either Auction House, they want you to give the system time to process it before they can do any investigating.
Reply Quote
So those game masters say I should go back here (Tech support or Bug report forum to report about the problem I'm having with), is this some kind of irresponsibility sign?
Reply Quote
the item i purchased on or before 29 Mar 2013 in gold auction house did not appear in the completed tab till now.
Order ID: 1455934583

I have logged my 1st ticket on 30 May 13.
From there I have been given many responses telling me that my item is viewed as claimable and ask me to go ahead to claim the item (not true at all as the item did not appear at all!) One of the response even "pushed" me to look at the forum for a solution.

I've tried all the solutions that I came across in the forums but none worked. What's worse, I read from 1 sticky note that should the item not appear after 4 days we need to log a ticket (the infamous loop) that people in the forum mentioned about. I then re-open my ticket again and finally someone was kind enough to submit my issue to the "server techs" after my plea for assistance had been "brushed off" for many days. However, till date I have yet to receive my item, nor receive any e-mail regarding the so called investigation which I'm not even sure has been carried out at all.

Can someone just send the item to my stash please?
Reply Quote
Sjlent , you are not the only one. I share the same fate.
Reply Quote
i have the same problem i purchased a skorn for 50,000,000 about 4hrs ago and still now received it wtf is going on?
i was just getting back into the game aswell but stupid stuff like this happens still.....
Reply Quote
same problem, tyrael 90mil but its already 3 days
Reply Quote
i purchased a radiant star topaz 6 days ago and haven't got it. i contacted support twice and have still not received it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]