Diablo® III

Lag/Rubberbanding/Startup

My game, as of just an hour ago, has been jumping from 90ms-960ms.

Starting program even takes a while at Initializing...

Everything else is working flawlessly and there is no issue with my ISP.

Whats the deal?
Edited by JoJo192#1284 on 3/27/2013 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I can actually continue progressing through the map until i get to emptiness where nothing has been rendered yet....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Im having the same problem
Reply Quote
This started happening to me too this afternoon after I played for a while and I haven't really done anything since. My ping normally is pretty stable around 90-95 but for the first time today its jumping around from 90 to 800s since earlier and its still like that half a day later. Nothing is wrong with my isp either or other things.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I had to stop playing

So sad.......
Reply Quote
Same thing is happening here and to a friend as well. Sudden lag spikes..death and flailing corpses. Edit: also East Coast
Edited by Dirtymeat#1950 on 3/27/2013 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Need a server restart or something, this is killing me....literally(in-game)
Reply Quote
Are you guys on the east coast by any chance lol, maybe this is a regional problem.
Reply Quote
Yes, East Coast
Reply Quote
Actually seems somewhat fixed now for me, just logged on again and tried playing.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
JoJo192 ,

Are you using Optimum Online in the New Jersey area by chance?

edit - I checked your account history and in fact see you are in that area and using that ISP.

A thread is on-going right now in the World of Warcraft tech forum from users in your area experiencing a lot of lag right now. Apparently one user contacted Optimum Online who told them they're aware of an issue and working to get it resolved. I don't really have any additional info to add at this time.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8504390455
Edited by Omrakos on 3/27/2013 6:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes NJ here..why whats going on? I hope its zombies. Edit: Thanks for the link Omrakos.
Edited by Dirtymeat#1950 on 3/27/2013 6:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am using optimum in nyc :/
Reply Quote
Yeah, Optimum Online in NJ

something weird, seems to be okay now

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
yeah im optimum in nyc
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Alkmar,

They've been reporting the issue was resolved already, are you still having problems?
Reply Quote
I'm having this problem also and still not resolve. My latency 900+ms never happened before 12 hours ago.
Reply Quote
Now I am getting an error "3006" every time I try to log in.

Is this a continuation of the issue with Optimum?

Please advise further

EDIT: Finally got in and I am now back to the original issue of Lag/Ping Jumps/Creating games.... Then booted out and cannot log in anymore.

So sad
Edited by JoJo192#1284 on 3/28/2013 6:06 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]