Diablo® III

Tired of random disconnects....

Since there is no suggestion forum I guess I will put this here....I am one of many that have frequent disconnects. Rather then go through the tired post trace route crap and then get it blamed on my ISP (bright house 60Mbit/sec) which incidentally has absolutely no problems with any other of the myriad of online games I games (max 30 latency in any of them). I humbly ask Blizzard to do one thing....

Make it so that your stacks of Nephalem Valor do not drop off when, through no fault of your own you get disconnected. Give it a timer...say 5 minutes, where if you re-log in that time span your stacks are still there. That is the only thing about getting dc'ed that pisses me off ( other than the whole absurdity of a single player game in having a problem with disconnects... :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]