Diablo® III

sudden lags

well so i bought the game about 10 days ago and been playing without a single lag or a dc and today
since the morning the game starting having this heavy lags every 3-10mins it would lag for up to 1min then just return playing like there was no lag at all and that quite annoying since 90% of the times i die because of that lags so is there any way to fix it or is it problems within blizzard i just want to know if i can still keep playing normally like i did before today thanks in advance.
Reply Quote
I have the same problem, and I hate that it happens just when Im going to start a battle. After in comes 'back' Im dead.... great...
is it my computer? my connection? or a bug?
Reply Quote
Niko - It's probably not your computer. I've had these issues for some months now, I haven't played regularly in a while so it's hard to say when it began but I know for a fact that in the first few months after release I played without any issues at all. My computer is definitely more than good enough to handle the game but that doesn't seem to matter. I play more requiring games without problems.

The most annoying thing is that it only seems to effect my character and not the mobs so that when I try to use some spells or run over health globes it lags and then I take damage and die instead. Over and over. Very often when I face an elite, I have to run away and when I've managed to put some distance between us I just drop dead all of a sudden. I get killed by lasers even though I'm not standing in one.. It's almost unplayable, it is certainly not enjoyable in any way right now.

Meanwhile, console players are playing no problems, no auction house, better loot.. Sigh
Reply Quote
I just started playing again with my friend and we are both on the same internet which it says most of the time i have great connection but randomly my game will lag and i can walk around and nobody is there some of the map is missing and then all of a sudden everything catches up to me and all the action happens at once and then its like nothing happened. everything is running smooth until then. and it happens ever minute or so. Blizzard needs to fix this especially before the new DLC comes out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]