Diablo® III

Crafted me some nice bracers, almost perfect

I am pretty pleased with my self right about now so I just want to share my joy, :). Anyway, I think I can stop crafting bracers now, and for the people that like to ask, "how many I crafted to this point," maybe 40 or so. I have had decent luck with bracers, getting 290+ dex + 6CC at least 2 other times, but this the the first one with VIT and AR, no wasted affixes on this one.
Reply Quote
Gratz Mad
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote
Gold from monsters is no good, I'd go back to the drawing board... lol those are beautiful, grats!
Reply Quote
03/27/2013 09:04 PMPosted by Surly
Gold from monsters is no good, I'd go back to the drawing board... lol those are beautiful, grats!

LOL, It's useful for at least 5 more paragon levels, If that was armor, pickup radius, or reduce melee damage would have been awesome, but I am not complaining :) . Your bracers are damn nice too.
Reply Quote
Congrats! Its awesome!
Reply Quote
Mad bracers ! And I thought mine were good...
Reply Quote
Yaya. Just crafted some nice bracers
220 Armor 79 Str 317 Dex 94 Vita 68AR 4.5cc 7pickup
Damage could be nicer but the EHP is so nice along with pickup.
Reply Quote
looks good!
Reply Quote
Yaya. Just crafted some nice bracers
220 Armor 79 Str 317 Dex 94 Vita 68AR 4.5cc 7pickup
Damage could be nicer but the EHP is so nice along with pickup.

I like those a lot!
Reply Quote
Wow amazing, congrats!
So jelly right now, I'm 500+ bracer crafts in and haven't gotten anything even remotely close.
Reply Quote
meh, no PUR ;)
Reply Quote
mine has PUR, but not enough CC........ i stopped trying tho, doubt ill get any better ones.
Reply Quote
im pretty happy with mine ;) http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/zeppelin-2204/hero/20239378
Edited by zeppelin#2204 on 4/3/2013 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]