Edited by Krusk#1933 on 3/28/2013 12:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
^ trolololol.
Reply Quote
Edited by Krusk#1933 on 3/28/2013 12:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
So I'm not the type to NOT play a game simply because I play another, and I've got to say...this looks pretty damn good. Thanks for the thread, I'm definitely enjoying the video. =)
Reply Quote
03/28/2013 12:22 AMPosted by Alexandros
So I'm not the type to NOT play a game simply because I play another, and I've got to say...this looks pretty damn good. Thanks for the thread, I'm definitely enjoying the video. =)

Hope to see you in game! Spread the info about this masterpiece. It needs more popularity!
Edited by Krusk#1933 on 3/28/2013 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so they can't stop playing it and switch to better games

It's a pretty simple concept: the better games have more players. Get it?

It's not true in this case. Because of reasons I mentioned before. Another thing is that Blizzard advertises it's games more and better. Most of WoW players come from the USA because Blizzard is an American company, and most of Lineage 1 players come from Korea because NCsoft is a Korean company, but Korea is smaller than the US, so they got less players. SIMPLE.

Anyway, there is no doubt that NCsoft has better quality products.
Edited by Krusk#1933 on 3/28/2013 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
so they can't stop playing it and switch to better games

It's a pretty simple concept: the better games have more players. Get it?

I hear you to an extent, but what the guy said definitely holds some merit. I've known a lot of people that can't stop playing a game simply because it's "their game" and they have a lot of friends already deeply involved in it. This often persists years after sequels or other games release having definitively better quality to them.. *cough* RS *cough*. =)
Reply Quote
Anyway, there is no doubt in that NCsoft has better quality productions.

A few of their games have really stood out, namely Lineage, but I don't know that I'd say that. Last time I checked everyone in Korea is still playing Starcraft. ;)
Reply Quote
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]