Diablo® III

Team Skorn Discussion

How much slower is ww/hota than standard hota? It seems like a bad build on paper to me, and I didn't even realize you were ditching rend. Giving up rend is giving up the main advantage that we have with Skorn, but I guess there's no room for it. I don't get what purpose ww even serves against ubers. Why even use it instead of HotA (which is also on your skill bar)

If you need an IK belt with your gear, it's going to be a pain to make this work with under 1b.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 4/2/2013 11:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote

OH and we Skorn barbs do our testing the manly way, I was carrying Magmus while he was dead. I asked him to die at the start of the fight and then stay in the realm to better simulate how long a WW ballerina barb would take to complete these runs so I had a better idea of what Team Ballerina Barb would produce.......

I lolled irl.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:22 AMPosted by silverfire
OH and we Skorn barbs do our testing the manly way, I was carrying Magmus while he was dead. I asked him to die at the start of the fight and then stay in the realm to better simulate how long a WW ballerina barb would take to complete these runs so I had a better idea of what Team Ballerina Barb would produce.......

;D i got to catch up on weekly news.
Reply Quote
How much slower is ww/hota than standard hota? It seems like a bad build on paper to me, and I didn't even realize you were ditching rend. Giving up rend is giving up the main advantage that we have with Skorn, but I guess there's no room for it.

If you need an IK belt with your gear, it's going to be a pain to make this work with under 1b.

Getting an IK belt for an alt piece shouldn't be any big deal at all. I grabbed one off the AH for 8m with 233 STR, 43 VIT and 75 AR with 2.8% LS. If we can't fit an 8m alt into the budget we may as well just stop now LOL.

Times, I can't really say for sure since like I said I was carrying Magmus (at my request) I wanted to get a better feel for the build and needs of it and not have me just mow through them in less than 5 mins like I usually do.
Edited by Death#1408 on 4/2/2013 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You can trying to stimulate the damage output of a WW Barbarian, but you can't account for skill. Something that Team Double Penetration has more of ;)
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:28 AMPosted by acrimonious
You can trying to stimulate the damage output of a WW Barbarian, but you can't account for skill. Something that Team Double Penetration has more of ;)

Hey I found your theme song brah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBWfUc5jKiM
Edited by Death#1408 on 4/2/2013 11:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How much slower is ww/hota than standard hota? It seems like a bad build on paper to me, and I didn't even realize you were ditching rend. Giving up rend is giving up the main advantage that we have with Skorn, but I guess there's no room for it.

Getting an IK belt for an alt piece shouldn't be any big deal at all. I grabbed one off the AH for 8m with 233 STR, 43 VIT and 75 AR with 2.8% LS. If we can't fit an 8m alt into the budget we may as well just stop now LOL.

The point is that if you need nearly 9% LS at your DPS, it's going to be a lot dicier with the DPS we'll be having to work with.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:30 AMPosted by Death

Here's yours: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
Reply Quote
@ Sliverfire, it's not going to be a problem. The added LS makes the most of our slower and fewer RLTW ticks to HP maintain. Team Tiny Dancer is who you should be worried about......
Reply Quote

That's so last year broseph. But I guess like everything you want to live the past and can't see the forest through the trees. Don't worry gramps, I'm still good for that prune juice and depends diapers I promised you......
Edited by Death#1408 on 4/2/2013 11:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:35 AMPosted by Death
@ Sliverfire, it's not going to be a problem. The added LS makes the most of our slower and fewer RLTW ticks to HP maintain. Team Tiny Dancer is who you should be worried about......

There's no point in being worried about a lost cause.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:34 AMPosted by acrimonious

I got rick rolled :(
Reply Quote
Well did a little more testing and tried my WW/HoTA/Rend build with no fury generator. It did surprisingly well in ubers. Starting the fight is a little more tricky with the no fury and no buffs rule at start but hell that's why the rule is there to show off the skills of the pros.

Unlike Team Tiny Dancer I don't go hit a few things after opening portal to get fury to game the system like they are planning on doing. I went in fully unbuffed and no fury like a man and did it the right way.

Still more testing to do and now to start comparing times....
Edited by Death#1408 on 4/2/2013 1:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Death
Unlike Team Tiny Dancer I don't go hit a few things after opening portal to get fury to game the system like they are planning on doing. I went in fully unbuffed and no fury like a man and did it the right way.

Now let's see you do that with gear valued at a total of 1 billion gold....someone is gonna have a rude awakening.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Death

L O L.

The troll is strong in this one... :D
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Wayneold

Now let's see you do that with gear valued at a total of 1 billion gold....someone is gonna have a rude awakening.

Silence peasant!!! I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Death when I lay my vengeance upon you!
Reply Quote
Silence peasant!!! I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is Death when I lay my vengeance upon you!

Oh I will celebrate when The Boss Wayneold buries you, that noob silverfire, and your egocentric half-a-tard lacky Joch....

Hope you like shame with a side of failsauce, because you are going to have to eat a steaming pile of it.
Edited by Wayneold#1685 on 4/2/2013 2:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Dammit you guys are making it hard for me to browse this thread silently in the office. I've had to pretend I was sneezing several times already lol.

I especially love my epithet.

The boss Wayneold and the Lord Joch don't got nothing on the noob silverfire.
Edited by silverfire#1855 on 4/2/2013 2:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
@ Team Skorn

There is a twist to our tale gentlemen. Can you check my post on the original thread please :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]