Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Suggested GM rules, open for changes and updates:
- echoing fury, weapon not allowed due to % chance of fear.
- The Grin Reaper, helm not allowed due to summon.
- butchers sickle, weapon not allowed due to % drag.
- wizzardspike, weapon not allowed due to AR prebuff.
- empyrean messenger, weapon not allowed due to AR prebuff.
- azurath, weapon not allowed due to % chance to freeze.
- Doombringer, weapon not allowed due to % block prebuff.
- 2x IK cannot be combined with 3x Zunimassa due to AR prebuff.
- Fear, Freeze and Immobilize mods are not allowed on any items. Slow, stun, chill allowed.
- Bleeding is allowed only if it's an item mod (not a skill bonus).
- Life regeneration (item or skill) not allowed above 500 life/second unless both players regenerate above that value and the difference is no larger than 500 life/second.
- Life on hit (item or skill) not allowed above 500 life on hit unless both players have similar life on hit values, the difference being no larger than 500 life on hit.
- Reflect damage banned.
- Mirror image, not allowed on any runes.
- Rend, same as poison in D2, not allowed on any runes.
- Tempest Rush, only allowed to attack oponent. Banned for all evasion contexts.
- Blizzard runeword (frozen solid) is banned due to % chance to freeze.
- Frozen nova is banned due to freeze except for runeword (frozen mist).
- Storm armor runeword (thunderstorm) is banned due to excessive damage.
- Storm armor runeword (reactive armor) is banned due to reflect.
- Ice Armor runeword (jagged ice) is banned due to reflect.
- Spiders, BM summon, like revive in D2.
- Skorn+soj+7side combo is banned except vs. barb, vs. other oponents, only 2 out of the 3 can be chosen.
- Wall of zombies banned, like in D2.
- Big Bad Vodo, like mirror image, banned.
- Smoke Screen, banned.
- Unstable Anomaly, banned, you can only die once in a diablo duel.
- Stacking 200%+ more armor than your main stat vs. Monk is BM and not allowed except for barb.
- Stacking 50%+ more AR than your main stat vs. Wizard is BM and not allowed except for wizzard.
- Stacking more than 6% ranged reduction vs. DH is BM and not allowed.
- Stacking more than 6% melee reduction vs. barb is bm and not allowed.
- Only a switch shield should be in your inventory at any time during the GM duel. This shield can only be switched on AFTER a duel, not during the duel.
- In Free 4 All, towning is forbidden at any time.
- In 1vs.1, each oponent is allowed to town and refresh after defeating his oponent.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 4/2/2013 7:16 AM PDT
ROFL for this thread.
lol at OP's video too.
By the way, don't forget to ban:
-100k hp Legacy Nat's DH's
In short, ban everything! :D
We should all play in the nude.... and use only the left and right mouse button for moving and attacking! :D
Lastly, it's funny that even in the brawling section there is a problem with reflect damage! :D
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 4/2/2013 12:37 AM PDT
Laughed my !@# off at this gypsy suggesting GM rules
You, have...ONE SOCKET...in yourrrrrrrr mantiCORE! You, have, ONE SOCKET, in YOUR MANTICORE.
You get the point.
Is this a late April fools joke, I can't tell lol.
Dude, when a WD runs tossing spiders behind him, and by the time you catch him you're half health, then run back due to fear, have to run to him again and this time you're almost dead, and when you finally try to land a shot well, time's up, you gotta die.
This is not just a disadvantage for me, it's a disadvantage for you, the guy above me, everyone lol.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 4/2/2013 6:37 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.