Diablo® III

Do I have to go Echoing Fury?

Is EF pretty much a requirement to increase my dps by a wide margin? Most upgrades I look at will increase 3 to 5k but would an EF be a massive upgrade? Just trying to decide where to invest next.
Reply Quote
View profile
Do or do not, there is no try.
Reply Quote
Nnnnnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Reply Quote
View profile
Nein!
Reply Quote
Only pros use EF. True story.

You wanna be pro?
Reply Quote
View profile
vrs imba
Reply Quote
If you really want to bump up your high paper dps, you should get one. The fear is not welcome for many players. But many EF friends are not care it too much. Before i used a EF with CD on MH, OH sword with single LS. My paper dps bumped up over 250k dps. But I had difficulty to sustain on higher MP especially on MP 10. Therefore, I sold out it, changed to two sword rare weapons. Right now, i feel much more sustainable on any MP level without any die. Of course, many top monk (over 300k dps) will use EF on MH and OH rare weapon with single LS. Because they can kill fast without concerning too much sustainable weapons. Even some toppest monk has 400k dps without any sustainable weapons, they still can handle on high MP.
Reply Quote
If you play with CM Wizzies a lot, than go for it.
Reply Quote
03/30/2013 08:30 PMPosted by gotaplanstan
Do or do not, there is no try.

+1
Control your fear muwahaha...
Reply Quote
Don't do it man the EF is a POS... You're better off spending your gold on the WKL...
Reply Quote
I'm on the Just Say No side of the EF fence...
Reply Quote
03/30/2013 10:31 PMPosted by Teckno
If you play with CM Wizzies a lot, than go for it.

heh, NO
Reply Quote
View profile
when i finally went with an EF my dps jumped up 30k which allowed me to very easily farm MP5. After using it for a while though now I would love to have a different weapon like a rare with spirit regen or a WKL if i could keep my same dps or slightly lower it because the fear is incredibly annoying.
Reply Quote
I been useing EF and WKL for a long time they are the best in slot dps for monk unless you get a really good rare weapon
Reply Quote
Aim your almost dead exploding palm targets into mobs with EF! then pop them with a bell!
Reply Quote
People fear the EF's fear.

The pros outweigh the cons for me by a large margin. Target switching and goblin chasing is much better with an EF and TC combo, unless you stack lots of IAS.
Reply Quote
no to EF.
Reply Quote
View profile
Nope
Reply Quote
Of course not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]