Diablo® III

I am done with this game till you fix it

Ever since 1.07 I cant even get into a Game without at least 2 DC's before I even get to play. Don't bother telling me its my machine, my isp, or drivers. Only D3 has this issue, I play SWTOR, planetside 2, and Cabal and not a single one has the connection issues that your game has. Funny now that I think of it i had fewer issues playing Diablo on a 56k connection.

A qualified surgeon can fix a sever case of cranial rectal inversion.
Reply Quote
Ever since 1.07 I cant even get into a Game without at least 2 DC's before I even get to play. Don't bother telling me its my machine, my isp, or drivers. Only D3 has this issue, I play SWTOR, planetside 2, and Cabal and not a single one has the connection issues that your game has. Funny now that I think of it i had fewer issues playing Diablo on a 56k connection.

A qualified surgeon can fix a sever case of cranial rectal inversion.

+1
Reply Quote
This problem has plagued the game since day 1... Tonight I have been disconnected more than 15 times. I also play many other online games and have never had a disconnect problem with any of them. Please upgrade your servers. The problem is definitely on your end. I am getting sick and tired of the lag and disconnects.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 01:00 AMPosted by DCarnage
This problem has plagued the game since day 1... Tonight I have been disconnected more than 15 times. I also play many other online games and have never had a disconnect problem with any of them. Please upgrade your servers. The problem is definitely on your end. I am getting sick and tired of the lag and disconnects.

+2
Reply Quote
I know how you feel, I can only stay connected long enough to sell a couple gems here or there.

I'm done with "jump through hoops" crap, pretending it's something wrong on my end, and following all the useless steps to correct this. I went into quite a bit of detail in another thread about all the steps I've tried to resolve this, trust me I've tried them all multiple times. Since that post I even went so far as to get all new networking equipment (Router, NIC, and even the cable was replaced).

Nothing has changed, I still get frequently disconnected from this game, AND ONLY this game.

So, you can add my name to the ultimately inconsequential list of people who've had it and quit playing until this is resolved. I'm not holding my breath either, since just about every other tech issue gets a response lately...except this one.

Sigh.
Reply Quote
+1
This is so true, since patch 1.07 I've had multiple freeze ups and crashes. Before the patch no problems. I have heard that the latest nvidia drivers are causing a problem and i read a blue post somewhere that it was better to revert back to a previous driver. Are they going to make the game run better with the current drivers? Are they going to constantly try and keep up? It really is sad that out of all the pc games i play regularly this is the one that seems to have issues. A new patch comes out, cool new stuff they added, I wonder what they broke? Patch 1.07 is the only patch thats really caused issues with me atleast as far as performance and crashing. Good luck to you buddy, I hope they can restore and get this game up and going like it should be.
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Warrior
since patch 1.07 on my AMD 7950 MSI GPU i have been able to play a record, literally not even joking, .01 seconds to 35 minutes tops. The repsonse from Blizzard: "[Please check your GPU, and post on the tech forums] ..." what i heard was we dont care, we are making too much money to fix your issue, everyone will still buy our stuff, and ill pass the buck and take a lot more from your pockets.
Reply Quote
Im haveing the same problem hope they fix it soon
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]