Diablo® III

Beckon sail anyone?

How many of us will be looking for a nice beckon sail once 1.09 hit? IAS dex crit chance and two random affix on an ilvl63
Edited by DeathStar#1465 on 4/1/2013 9:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Meh it will be cool for the glass cannon stutter steppers but the two rolls means your either getting sockets and vit or sockets and resist all for 1% CC and some ASI. It will be a big paper DPS booster but I'd rather take a nice rolled cape of the dark with the auto dex resist all life % and 3 random rolls, sockets vit and a double dex stack at 300 dex +. Now that's a much better well rounded Cloak ;)
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 4/1/2013 9:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You're right and it look pretty good to , i just cant wait to switch from nat cloak since i hate its look :P
Reply Quote
Funny bit of trivia, the female DH was modeled after Kate Beckinsale's character in the underworld movies... Therefore Beckon Sail
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 4/2/2013 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Yeah ive figured it out by reading the description of the item but i did not know the Dh was modeled from Kate herself ! Oscar what will you be looking for when 1.09 hit ?
Reply Quote
Buriza for sure, but it's hard to say, "Look for"... Stuff drops wherever it drops. haha.

Edit: Also look at the Female DH... Pale skin, bob cut jet black hair, long !@# legs, stilettos, and a brooding look. Kate Beckinsale for SURE.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/kate-beckinsale-underworld-image-5.jpg

Boom, just replace guns with two hand bows, you got a real life Female DH.
Edited by Oscar#1292 on 4/2/2013 7:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Thats so true ah i thought it was just a coincidence that they were looking similar ^^ Burriza with bola shot will be pretty strong since everytime it pierce, the bola can trigger again on others ennmies am i right ? (sorry if ive mispelled some words my english isnt so great)
Reply Quote
Yes, Buriza pierce currently does cause bola to wrap multiple targets. with Imminent Doom rune, you'll explode groups like nobody's business. Perhaps better than any spike trap even can given enough mobs. Think about doing Warrior's Rest with a Buriza and Bola shot.. It's literally just a straight line.
Reply Quote
Awr now i feel bad having bought my ''not so bad'' manticore :P maybe i should have wait for a top end burriza hehe but in term of single tardet dps i guess the burriza will not shine so bright right ?
Reply Quote
Single Target I think it will be very difficult for anything to outshine a Manticore unless another weapon gets announced that can roll a second socket. At that point, it's only a matter of time before players start rolling them at high end stats.
Reply Quote
Yes and i think they will get rid of the account reroll dupe before introducing more powerful items so we wont relive a situations where every dh in the top 100 having the same weap. I really hope that it will bring more item diversity .. this game lack a lot of it
Reply Quote
i use beckon sail @ paragon 82 =)
Reply Quote
How does it look ?
Reply Quote
I personally LOVE the look of the Beckon Sail, I think this is the way we SHOULD look in our Nat's set, It's WAY better than the current Nat's chest. I look like a freakin waiter with my silvery white clasps running up the front of my vest. Absolutely stupid. At the same time, it's still better than the Inna's Vast Electric Blue Expanse.
Reply Quote
I know what you mean , my gf is always laughing at my toon with his waiter suit and his blue pants ahah
Edited by DeathStar#1465 on 4/2/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Anyone see her in Van Helsing?

I think that's inspiration for a melee Demon Hunter right there. Already has the look and everything. =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]