Diablo® III

PVP system is BAD beyond all recovery.

Me and other elite D2 players from d2jsp sat down to discuss weather or not the pvp system could be improoved in the future. The conclusion was that the system is fundamentally flawed and is beyond all recovery for the following reasons:

Weapon DPS:

Weapon damage is physical and the dps bonus should only apply to melee chars using melee skills. The fact that magic skills require a sharp black damage axe is absolutely retarded. Why? Just why?

Aside from that, the time dependence of the damage is completely flawed, as a 350k meteor powered up by 30 APOC can deal up to 5M dps when an MP10 pack of monsters is attacked, so the figure has no value whatsoever. It's misleading and misrepresentative.

Energy sources

Weather its arcane, spirit or fury, the quantity is very limited and breaks up the duels when it runs out, rendering them slow pasted, running fest. Monks tempest rushing to recharge, WD running with echoing fury, everybody, and everything is all over the fkn place.

Until the energy source is not upped to 1k+, nothing can be dont to make duels better.

Cooldowns

Should be none. A monk should be able to do sss forever, and stack attack speed to spam it endlessly. Wizards should tele around endlessly and DHs should spam endlessly. Cooldowns are just retarded, it makes the whole thing look like Street Fighter where you're just landing a super.

pointless to go on, waste of fkn time.
Reply Quote
Simple fix to your problem:

Stick to PVE lol.
Reply Quote
PVE is the same, I should have 25k arcane with 95% energy shield and be immune to all, like in D2 with 37 bmanas, and blizzard should like...shove half the health off ubers at a time. It should do 5M+ damage single hit.

I remember with uber mephisto, 19k blizz would like...destory the uber. In d3 it does nothing. They put it up from like 200% to 680%...they are retarded and don't get the point. It should be 6800%.

BTW, don't pick a wizzard for pvp, it's the sheetiest, junkiest piece of crap you can ever pick. It does nothing and nothing you do works.
Edited by Jester#1853 on 4/2/2013 10:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My blizzard damage shouldn't depend on how sharp my weapon is. The char doesn't even attack with it, like, if I'm holding the axe, when I cast a spell I put the axe on my hip and cast bare hands, then take the axe back. It's retarded. Was blizzard team on drugs or wetf was going on. Can't figure it out.
Reply Quote
i just put on my troll gear and just run around and no one can kill me unless i go afk
Reply Quote
When you say there should be no cooldown and the limiting Energy sources, I thought this post is trying to be sarcastic.

While there is nothing wrong with a game that has no cooldown and no limited Energy sources. It doesn't mean pvp will never be able to work with cooldown and the limited Energy sources.

WOW has a pretty good pvp system with cooldowns and limited Energy sources. D2 in fact has limited Energy sources just that most people gear out of it.

With that said, I play D2 for many years, and I actually had more fun pvp in D3 simply because in D2 most characters die in a few hits even with top-end gear.
Reply Quote
OP is probably just mad since he thought he was l337 when going around in pubs owning guys in PVE gear only to realize he's a chump when dueling other toons in PVP gear.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Sahbatage
OP is probably just mad since he thought he was l337 when going around in pubs owning guys in PVE gear only to realize he's a chump when dueling other toons in PVP gear.

Idc what you say dude, my axe > ur account...you're poor. Wtf.
Reply Quote

You're absolutely right. Duel?
Reply Quote
J

You're absolutely right. Duel?

add Jester#1853
Reply Quote
Lost vs. rend. Gd ^___^
Reply Quote
haha GD
Reply Quote
D3 PVP is a joke considering there are 4 people in a game and that the game is BALANCED AROUND PVE. Wake up buddy!

PVP is nothing more than casual "imma kick your !@# bro" frolic before you go back to farming mp10. To take it more seriously than that is a waste of time and resources.
Reply Quote
Me and other elite D2 players from d2jsp sat down to discuss weather or not the pvp system could be improoved in the future. The conclusion was that the system is fundamentally flawed and is beyond all recovery for the following reasons:

Weapon DPS:

Weapon damage is physical and the dps bonus should only apply to melee chars using melee skills. The fact that magic skills require a sharp black damage axe is absolutely retarded. Why? Just why?

Aside from that, the time dependence of the damage is completely flawed, as a 350k meteor powered up by 30 APOC can deal up to 5M dps when an MP10 pack of monsters is attacked, so the figure has no value whatsoever. It's misleading and misrepresentative.

Energy sources

Weather its arcane, spirit or fury, the quantity is very limited and breaks up the duels when it runs out, rendering them slow pasted, running fest. Monks tempest rushing to recharge, WD running with echoing fury, everybody, and everything is all over the fkn place.

Until the energy source is not upped to 1k+, nothing can be dont to make duels better.

Cooldowns

Should be none. A monk should be able to do sss forever, and stack attack speed to spam it endlessly. Wizards should tele around endlessly and DHs should spam endlessly. Cooldowns are just retarded, it makes the whole thing look like Street Fighter where you're just landing a super.

pointless to go on, waste of fkn time.

Is this sarcasm?
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 4/3/2013 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
We should have a d3 forum forbidden to those without a Diablo 2 key lol
Reply Quote
You have spent so much time on d2jsp that you haven't learned the proper use of "weather" in comparison to "whether". Also, you probably haven't been outside to comment on whether the weather is nice or not.
Reply Quote
I guess he's just pissed at how crappy wizard is at PvP. This is a huge issue too, I dunno how Blizzard made wiz so horrible at PvP but this is simply unacceptable.
Reply Quote
"Should be none. A monk should be able to do sss forever"

Haha, you're a retard.
Reply Quote
is this t3h koprovoke from d2?
Reply Quote
04/11/2013 05:42 PMPosted by Zee
is this t3h koprovoke from d2?

ya lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]