Diablo® III

Annoying lag

Hi, I have a problem with the game diablo games after starting when I start using new spells so I have terrible fps drops. When I loaded location and I'm going to like it mows and I already really do not know what to do I'm so climbs on my nerves and I have perhaps ever since the game's release. I never have ping over 100ms so I think that's not the Internet. But I'm not sure if it's not the HDD, honestly I do not have the fastest hard drive in the world. But I have a pc High-end graphics or even because the processor can not be. PLEASE HELP BLIZZARD
Reply Quote
Did you even check the front page off the D3 forums?
Reply Quote
@OP Coherent English would be nice as well. Do you even proof read bro? lol
Reply Quote
MorbidAngel: Where they write about this problem I could not find it anywhere.
Edited by Damik#1709 on 4/1/2013 4:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's like all over the forum? Maybe you should check the forum before making a new thread, no wonder why there is 5 million f*****g threads because people can't even check before making a new one. Pretty annyoing. If you actually checked it you would have seen that it's MANY who suffers from this problem. I made a thread with some solutions but if people like you didn't spam the forum maybe you could find it.
Reply Quote
Do you have an NVIDIA card by any chance?
Reply Quote
Yes I've got GTX 670 where is the problem ?
Edited by Damik#1709 on 4/2/2013 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
It's people like you Morbid Angel who remind the rest of us that some people in this world are just plain Angry Elves.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]