dude i got your friend request, im GMT +8 time zone.
anyway. .. heres a simple but effective spec for ya :http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aSXUYk!XVg!acbZca
- Use Thunderclap for this build, its more powerful than Quickening and procs more LS(i think), it is also a free get out of jail card.
- u should have enough spirit to spam oveawe
- make sure u have Blaxing Wrath up all the time
- Faith in the Light is for bursting down elites > the 30% is huge.
- Beacon of Ytar is to let you use more FitL. but if u need OWE feel free to swap.
- use blazing fist to trigger combination strike and try maintain the blazing fist buff
Try this out for a start u will love it . .. just fyi, sheet dps, 200k dps become nearly 300k if u got your combination strike + blazing wrath + Blazing fist buff up.
open your menu and try out on some slow mobs to test it out.
After u get this going, get familiarize with spaming overawe and time your FitL on elites they will melt.