Diablo® III

I can't do MP10 Ubers - what am I missing?

Like the title says I cant do MP10 ubers and I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. I am logging out in my build/gear that I am trying it in so ya'll can inspect me.

Do I need to pick up AR Inna pants, or AR WH? I thought using a SOJ was good but do I need to drop it for dps/AR rings?

Im just at a loss and would like to get where I can solo with HOTA.
Reply Quote
Your resistances are way too low, but you can probably do them if you switched to ww.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 01:14 PMPosted by silverfire
Your resistances are way too low, but you can probably do them if you switched to ww.

Resists definitely low. I can solo mp10 ubers without even using bloodlust (I forgot to switch it one time and used rend: ravage instead).

-Gillars
Reply Quote
What issues are you having? Dying when SB picks you up is the most common one.

If that's the case grab a stormshield with +armor and 6 melee 7 elite and just equip it when you get picked up and switch it out after and get a bit more AR while you're at it.
Reply Quote
From your gear it appears you have 340 AR? I'm guessing your EHP is too low because of that.

Drop your WH, pick up an IK belt and try crafting a nice pair of the new gloves (you can probably craft some with more dmg and some AR over those gloves).

I suggest dropping the gloves because you won't need them for 2 piece with the belt instead.

So the belt would give you another 70-80 AR and then gloves should give another 50-80 on top of that.

So that'd be another 120-160 AR. S oaround 460-500 total. I'm sure that will give you enough EHP.

You have more than enough damage, but there is a minimum EHP required to kill ubers mp10 since the bugs and Skeleton king walk can 1 shot if too low or a combination of Ziege pick up rocks and fireball can kill you on that fight.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 01:21 PMPosted by Kopav
there is a minimum EHP required to kill ubers mp10 since the bugs and Skeleton king walk can 1 shot if too low or a combination of Ziege pick up rocks and fireball can kill you on that fight.

This is what I find I am having problems with. I can WW/Nado all day but I am aiming for the faster HOTA
Reply Quote
What if I drop WH for 80AR Witching hour - then pick up an AR ring - thats 150 more but should be more dps?
Reply Quote
I <3 the barb community...

You guys come together so quick to help people.

Well done fellas!
Reply Quote
You are better off dropping WH for IK belt and using the Superstition passive.
Reply Quote
ar, is a bit too low, I would say using IK instead of WH for uber, that way you get the AR and also LS, then you can use defensive passive like tough as nail / superstition; I face tank mp 10 ubers with hota/rend and tough as nail, standing in magda arcane center without moving. As for seige / kulle fight, get a hang of the pick up cycle, whenever it's about time that he picks up again, cast rend right after his every attack animation so you get the heal while being picked up
Reply Quote
For a HotA Rend build it is also a good idea to pick up a hight crit high dps Skorn (if you use IK belt) or a high high crit LS Skorn with about 13-14k dps.
Reply Quote
I have a 1417 194CD 5.8LS Skorn I could try...
Reply Quote
Get an all resis witching hour and craft your own str bracers with all resis crit and vit.
This will put you up to 500+ all resis, 5500 armor and 62k+ hp. Über can barely scratch you.
Edited by Violentine#1122 on 4/2/2013 3:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I dont have any issues with mp10 ubers so you can look at my gear, sometimes like have been said I run WC. I also dont use hota at all during ubers I know its recommended and its great and all but I just cant play that build worth a damn. I have 600 unbuffed AR and most of the time that is plenty but if im with someone who does not know what they are doing that im carrying they can cause me to die without WC.
Reply Quote
dude your gear is freaking insane. how much did you spend??????
Reply Quote
That necklace alone is 250 usd, I say probably 800 to 1k used.
Reply Quote
Like the title says I cant do MP10 ubers and I cant figure out what I am doing wrong. I am logging out in my build/gear that I am trying it in so ya'll can inspect me.

Do I need to pick up AR Inna pants, or AR WH? I thought using a SOJ was good but do I need to drop it for dps/AR rings?

Im just at a loss and would like to get where I can solo with HOTA.

You have crazy nice gears and damage but I think your EHP is too low. I'm guessing you're probably not able to take 4-5 big hits from the Ubers. Use a shield and try again without changing your build.

For reference, I just solo'd (died once) MP10 ubers for the first time last night with the following stats:
DPS Unbuffed: 98,068.96
EHP Unbuffed: 1,392,350

for more details: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/boost4g63t-1153/tagaBunrok/10663474

I had the same skills set as you but used Ignore Pain instead of War Cry.
Reply Quote
damn I can't stop drooling over your gears lol.... Good luck owning the Ubers.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 03:42 PMPosted by Violentine
That necklace alone is 250 usd, I say probably 800 to 1k used.

Last I heard Teemings were going for 8B...

Switching out overpower - crushing advance for war cry - impunity should give you a lot more survivability too.

Using OP-CA and relentless I managed to do MP10 ubers with a pretty low sheet EHP set:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JqfJxs1qN0
Reply Quote
I can't manage to kill ubers alone on MP10 as well. Any advice?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]