Diablo® III

Anyone care to put together a HOTA guide?

View profile
Like what gear to get, opinions on weapons, required IAS, EHP, the usual stuff.

I know S&B talks alot about it in there, but I still get a lot of FRs asking about advice for it. So perhaps we can compile all the good info in its own thread for reference :)

If anyones up for it, make a thread!
Reply Quote
Bump, just cause I'm curious to hear more theorycrafting on this build (esp 2-h) since I'm so unfamiliar with it. Maybe this will come more naturally after the skorn vs dw challenge?

-Gillars
Reply Quote
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893431637 one on the EU forums
Reply Quote
That guide on the EU forums is pretty good. I'd add a mention for using brawler instead of superstition, but it requires high defenses. I also find sprint to be necessary in any farming build.
Reply Quote
@ Koala

Hopefully a bit of info will come out of the Team Skorn thread (shameless plug :). Or maybe Teams Skorn and DW will consider putting one together after this?

Are you in Oz mate?
Edited by Morpheus#6524 on 4/2/2013 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
View profile
Thanks for the link!

Ive put TDP and ToT in the sticky as well, those threads will be overflowing with great info I'm sure :)

Nope, not an Aussie, corn fed, Midwest US guy.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]