Diablo® III

How many crafts does it take??

I've probably crafted about 200 gloves now... can't get 1 to beat my current sub pars (on profile).
Just wanted to see are there other slaves to RNG like me... I see so many people's profiles with uber everything, and it just depresses me :/

My bracers I crafted on 2nd attempt, then crafted about 50 more but can't get that CC higher.

I wanna hear about those guys with 200+ crafting failures per slot... as inspiration pls :)
Reply Quote
I've only rolled one trifecta and the CC was crap after 1000 gloves so don't worry lol!! Rumor has it that attack speed has the lowest chance to roll at around 5% from what people have gathered so to roll a trifecta and be good is astronomical lol all luck
Reply Quote
I just crafted 50 more gloves and none beat my crappy 260 dex/9cc/34cd
That was 8th set of 50. So yeah...it's a PITA.
Reply Quote
I hit my ammy on the 3rd shot or so.
Luck of the game.
Reply Quote
Took 1500+ crafts to get an amulet. Trifecta + AR gloves didn't take nearly as long, but too bad I didn't really want trifecta's for my TR/Bells Monk, lol. So I ended up wearing some random gloves I bought for like 4.5m instead, lol. I'll make sure to use the trifecta + AR gloves when I play my DH again :P
Reply Quote
about 1000 + gloves in, got 1 pair of trifecta, with 6% cc......gives me about 600 dps upgrade to my current pair (both on wiz)...still going at the gloves...once i get them i will go back to the bracers again..wont' be crafting any ammys until the craft all patch hit...crafting gems is just a pain in the !@#.
Reply Quote
Oh man, 1500+ crafts? Wtf. I'll probably be on Diablo 4 before that day :p

04/01/2013 10:48 PMPosted by Killua
about 1000 + gloves in, got 1 pair of trifecta, with 6% cc......gives me about 600 dps upgrade to my current pair (both on wiz)...still going at the gloves...once i get them i will go back to the bracers again..wont' be crafting any ammys until the craft all patch hit...crafting gems is just a pain in the !@#.

'Craft all' patch?
Reply Quote
made 200+ crafted 5 trifecta, the best one im using
Reply Quote
I'm on EU realm, but I haven't managed to craft any useful Gloves or Amulets.
Only vitality bracers are somehow succeeded.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Miranna-2422/hero/10069305

I haven't counted my crafts after +300 gloves and +300 amulets. Everything I craft now is bad. Only 1 out of 50 crafts has bad rolled cd and chc or other with ias. But never trifecta one. Now that Vile Wards are pretty cheap I could get better shoulders from AH just for 15 mil.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]