Diablo® III

a new and simple button

u guys really need a buttuon for "craft all availble items (gems for example)
its frustrating to sit and push 50 times the same button
Reply Quote
Day already mentioned that they're adding multi-craft coming up.
Reply Quote
in the next update?
Reply Quote
Sometimes I enjoy the peacefulness of clicking 50 times and upgrading gems. Plus I feel a sense that I did something worthwhile in building up my character.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
This is currently scheduled for 1.0.8, and it'll work for both the Blacksmith and Jeweler (caveat on the Jeweler: you'll only be able to multi-craft gems within a single tier). I also believe you'll be able to craft items/gems using materials located in the shared stash.
Reply Quote
Thanks Lylirra! I was wondering about being able to use materials located in the shared stash....very good news.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Lylirra
This is currently scheduled for 1.0.8, and it'll work for both the Blacksmith and Jeweler (caveat on the Jeweler: you'll only be able to multi-craft gems within a single tier). I also believe you'll be able to craft items/gems using materials located in the shared stash.

So awesome.

I hope 1.08 comes soon. Or the itemization blog part 2 =P
Reply Quote
Very good changes coming in 1.08 and 1.09. Thanks for all of the information Lyrilla.

@P0t, having an opinion is ok. But being outright an ignorant child gets old. I notice you have no gear on that account? If you aren't playing anymore why troll the forums?
Reply Quote
because he feels good about himself when he hates on things like video games. is kinda sad i must say.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 06:50 PMPosted by Obduran
(caveat on the Jeweler: you'll only be able to multi-craft gems within a single tier).

Sigh...why does not one developer seem to get this? Dumb, dumb restriction (most especially on items that have non random stats).

SWTOR did a fine job with their crafting. Granted it took forever to make items but at least you could que up what you wanted and do other things while your companions crafted what you wanted. Probably one of the best crafting mechanics i've seen in a game. EQ2 was pretty amazing as well for people who enjoy crafting and nothing more.
Reply Quote
wow great stuff!

i intentionally delay my gem crafting coz i dont wanna sit 2hrs click one by one!

looking foward for the button
Reply Quote
can we know when 1.08 will release?
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 03:22 PMPosted by Lylirra

I think since we are saving everyone's azzes from Diablo and all the NPC's should be willing to do everything for free since you know......we saved their lives!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]