Diablo® III

Random D/C

Since the last maintenance, I've got random disconnections after i get 5 NV ..never has that happened for months. I dont know if its a coincidence, but all in act 3. Am i the only one having this problem?
Reply Quote
Nope. Same here.
Reply Quote
You're not the only one, some of us have been plagued by this going clear back to the launch of the game. It's the reason I quit playing for so long, only to recently return and find the issue still present.

I've tried every single fix suggested by both Blizzard and the community at large. No joy.
Reply Quote
Happens here. Last week or so it has been happening. It happened during launch as well. WW barb act 3. Happens with 5 nv, happens with less. Would love a blizz response.
Reply Quote
Still disconnecting with my WW barb in act3...Getting really annoying. I think ill stop playing for a while.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]