Diablo® III

S&B QA - Part 5 - Brought to you by AE

05/01/2013 02:55 AMPosted by Stengke
hello mister BALLER, may i send you a friend request sometime you are free? maybe get some pointers? i took some time to read the first two or three links to the original threads in the first page of this, but i have not played for months so i cannot understand some of the terms used. but the basic thing is, I have no clue where to start with a limited budget

how much exactly is your budget?
only 14m
I made a new barb lol got him to 60 but i'm makin him a 2hander for fun trying to get him to 100k dps with my gavel of judgement I love the look of that weapon =-)
I upgraded my barb some more. Big Baller has inspired me to try and take my barb to its limits in terms of Ehp and Damage together in one setup. So here is my progress so far....

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/professor-1152/Professor/5460035

225k Unbuffed Dps with 1.8m Ehp
If you look @ my battle.net profile that 300887 damage you see is me sitting in town with passives, no battle rage.

I'm trying to take a shield barb to its limits on damage / Ehp output together.

Things that i would need to upgrade:

-Belt: Needs Ehp, AR or Vita (D3rawr says AR adds more Ehp than vit..but i guess it depends on how much is on the belt)
-Boots need about 80-100 more Strength
-Helm needs more Crit
-Bracers need a Lacuni possilbly

-Anybody see other things? Got Suggestions?
Edited by Professor#1152 on 5/2/2013 2:27 PM PDT
awwww..... Professor back to the S&B Professor that I knew; so I am back to the army of one :)
did anyone of you buy that insane sword with str vit and cd i had to stop bidding at 620 mill so it went for more with 10 secs left. would have been 30 k dps upgrade for me today :(
The victory grasp? 111str, 136 vit, 56 CD, OS 1203.3 dps? Yeah I was bidding on that one, but it closed while I was at work. I stopped at like 400 mil. It was a pretty sweet looking sword.

EDIT LOL. Nope this guy got the sword. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8769436915

EDIT Did anyone see Raging Crack!?! Already has a 2 bil bid, but 290str,94vit, 64 CD OS 1170 dps.
Edited by Bruce#1509 on 5/2/2013 9:53 PM PDT

hello mister BALLER, may i send you a friend request sometime you are free? maybe get some pointers? i took some time to read the first two or three links to the original threads in the first page of this, but i have not played for months so i cannot understand some of the terms used. but the basic thing is, I have no clue where to start with a limited budget

First you need a shield. ;) With a limited budget like yours I would start by crafting personally. Your bracers, ammy, and shoulders could all stand to be better, in that order. You should also look for some rings with CC, CD, and either str/ias/high aver dam. IAS is not as important in a SNB barb, but it does really help. Pants probably should look for some rares with higher vit, to make up for the lost life from the ammy and BT bonus. Eventually you'd want to move up to a nice sword, then move to the rest of your gear. Good luck!
Hello snb barbs!!
So right now I'm currenty a dual wielding WW spec. Quite frankly I am just bored of spinning in circles. I've wanted to be SNB ever since I bought the game but unfortunately I was convinced this was not the way to spec my barb as it did not do much dmg. I look at some of your barbs and your dps output still blows away a lot of ppls barbs. I currently have about 500Million in bank and trying to sell some other things so I should have about a billion to spend on my barbarian. Was wondering if one of you AE members could check out the gear I have on now and what I would be able to salvage(use for snb spec) an what items I would need to buy. I would really appreciate this I need a change and this needs to be it. Thanks

CobraX8134#1491
The victory grasp? 111str, 136 vit, 56 CD, OS 1203.3 dps? Yeah I was bidding on that one, but it closed while I was at work. I stopped at like 400 mil. It was a pretty sweet looking sword.

EDIT LOL. Nope this guy got the sword. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8769436915

EDIT Did anyone see Raging Crack!?! Already has a 2 bil bid, but 290str,94vit, 64 CD OS 1170 dps.

yeah that one :)

2 bill for the raging is overpriced i think, the cleave slasher is at 165 mill with 14 h to go ...
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 5/3/2013 7:52 AM PDT

First you need a shield. ;) With a limited budget like yours I would start by crafting personally. Your bracers, ammy, and shoulders could all stand to be better, in that order. You should also look for some rings with CC, CD, and either str/ias/high aver dam. IAS is not as important in a SNB barb, but it does really help. Pants probably should look for some rares with higher vit, to make up for the lost life from the ammy and BT bonus. Eventually you'd want to move up to a nice sword, then move to the rest of your gear. Good luck!

Thank you for the insight.
lost 200 mill today, was 2 swords with nice str and cd put at 1d 11 one for 220 mill which was really cheap and one for 425 mill which was way to much, i just switched pages and knew the sword i wanted was top dps, but when i switched back and in that fraction of 2 seconds, some1 bought it and i accidently bought the 425 mill one which i would have never bought ..... still 24 k dps gained but damn those 200 mill hurt plus it would have been a real snipe ..... ...
Edited by AlNeo#2621 on 5/3/2013 4:03 AM PDT
damn such a sad story allneo, happened to all of us and sucks everytime!
Made a few upgrades this weekend for pretty cheap. I made the sword upgrade finally and went to the WH over my Ik belt adjusting my game play to where I only needing 3% LS from Bloodlust and still able to keep HOTA going. Got my sword for 25 mill also bought another one for 30 but it never came to where I could send it to my stash going on 48 hours and still nothing. I also finally made 25 hellfires and none were better then what I already have. I still have a few machines so if anyone would care to uber sometime hit me up.
@SaintCoultz

Your barb is starting to look good. Keep it up.
how is things guys..been busy and not able to play so much....hope to catch up some uber run with some of you...

anyway, just spent around 750M to upgrade my barb chest, glove, pants, bracer and ammy and it is closing to 200k unbuff dps according to diabloprogress..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/ehong-1314/ehong/10730616

some of the gears i think i got a good deal like 120M for IK chest, 30M for glove, 26M for pants...hope i am right....

i know that it is still long way to be like baller, crypter and professor, but i reckon the next upgrade are all in billion gold, which is impossible to do it, a 6% CC memo and teeming will cost at least 10B.

lastly, keep it up guys knowing all of us are busy on their own stuff.....cheers mate..
Thanks Bruce

Since we can add a channel to chat with other players are we going to do something like this? I think it would be nice to be able talk with others instead of privite chat since I dont like to bugs guys but if i know your on and chatting I would join in. Let me know if that a good idea or not.
how is things guys..been busy and not able to play so much....hope to catch up some uber run with some of you...

anyway, just spent around 750M to upgrade my barb chest, glove, pants, bracer and ammy and it is closing to 200k unbuff dps according to diabloprogress..

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/ehong-1314/ehong/10730616

some of the gears i think i got a good deal like 120M for IK chest, 30M for glove, 26M for pants...hope i am right....

i know that it is still long way to be like baller, crypter and professor, but i reckon the next upgrade are all in billion gold, which is impossible to do it, a 6% CC memo and teeming will cost at least 10B.

lastly, keep it up guys knowing all of us are busy on their own stuff.....cheers mate..

i think you overpaid on the ikchest, got mine with more stats for 90 mill as example, 30 m for gloves with max stats and nice str seems ok i sniped some pants like yours for 15 mill. but nonetheless they are nice upgrades.
Argh...make me feel sad. Luckily the amount not big.....
Well guys I think that does it for me, at least for now. I was very disheartened by this whole event and won't be logging on for a while. Beside it was a good time for me to quit personally. I am currently looking for a new job, and this will give me a little more time to sort everything out. Best of luck to you all. I might be back one day.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]