Diablo® III

Super BM duel footage ^____^

Watch what happends as the situation evolves. There's great bm potential in MP10!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWfQi-V8vcc

We need a clan to trash newbs...
Reply Quote
Looks like you're dueling a buncha guys in PVE gear. What's the point?
Reply Quote
What's the point. That's exactly the question you should ask yourself.

Google "bm diablo dueling" and write a 600 word essay on that topic.

That's your homework for today.
Reply Quote
And fix those gems of yours, it makes you look really bad, like you started playing a week ago or something.
Reply Quote
Looks like we've found the "Joch" of the Wizard class....... he doesn't come close to Joch but he's on the right track.
Reply Quote
you had to prostitute Yuki to gear a barb wow...you're bad dude. BAD.
Reply Quote
I actually quit and cashed out twice with the wiz. When I started again this time I wanted to try a new class.

I added you. Let's duel sometime. I'm bad.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
waste of 30 seconds i watched the video..seems like a kid that played a modded hammerdin in d2 that telestomped everyone and bragged.
No skill
Bad gear
waste of time.
Reply Quote
Next time go to the Act 1 mp10 for dueling and meet with pvp people. And you will be perfectly raped according to your gear level and your trash talk.

Your behavior in the game is absolutely disgusting and pointless. Shame on you as a wizard.
Reply Quote
You prostituted your sorce to gear a WD to 21k dps. Go play with the ball you're a clown 8]
Reply Quote
waste of 30 seconds i watched the video..seems like a kid that played a modded hammerdin in d2 that telestomped everyone and bragged.
No skill
Bad gear
waste of time.

I feel nerdcrafted 8]
Reply Quote
Jester's name is accurate, at least, because he's a joke.
Reply Quote
Dude you got nothing to show for it...at least I show a video where I totally raped some mp 10 top gear dudes...yes they were pvm but you know what? Excuses are like a-holes bro, everybody got one. What's sure is that I own and you don't.

Be jealous.
Reply Quote
We'll find out how much you "own" when we duel.

Decablo is the best PVP Wiz Ive come across so far by a long shot. I trust his previous assessment.
Reply Quote
Hmm.. Interesting video. I don't duel much anymore, but the video peaked my interest it seems. lol.

ZRaiyne#6337
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 3/31/2013 9:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Jester, Ill duel you with my DH when you have some time. I'll add.
Edited by Refraktion#1134 on 3/31/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
LOL I tried to duel in act1 instead of act 3 and got my !@# handed a few times, gfg didn't know good people dueled there haha! Thanks for the tip.
Reply Quote
~_~

03/31/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Jester
LOL I tried to duel in act1 instead of act 3 and got my !@# handed a few times, gfg didn't know good people dueled there haha! Thanks for the tip.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]