Diablo® III

How hard is it to add a matchmaking option

I've just about had it. Spent an entire hour going in and out of the act 1, the fallen star, hoping to find ONE pvp match.
Edited by Pillz#1495 on 3/28/2013 6:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/28/2013 06:02 PMPosted by Pillz
I've just about had it. Spent an entire hour going in and out of the act 1, the fallen star, hoping to find ONE pvp match.

Agreed 100%

Spent hours even logging into MP10 games and still having horrible luck. Something needs to be done!
Reply Quote
please do something about this! we want to brawl not spend hours looking for people to brawl!!!!
Reply Quote
agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

So many hours spent on useless stuff... if they could see what the players really want.

It would help alot!!!!
Reply Quote
they'll probably wait a few more months and then sell it as some awesome new feature in one of the next patches....Blizzard is so awfully slow at implanting the most simple stuff -.-
Reply Quote
Yesterday was pretty tough to find a game. I kept joining and rejoining and then stayed for a short time while someone was running the act. Then a 3rd person joined wanting to brawl. So we decided to do that instead because we couldn't find a game. Then a 4th joined to brawl. Finally after awhile the original who wanted to run the act left the game. Felt bad for not helping him but finding a game is pretty hard now days.
Reply Quote
Its a !%*##!!* move but I think we need to start some kind of protest where we kick all non pvp players that are in mp0, a1, last quest, pub games.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]