Diablo® III

Paragon Rewards

So I was thinking, what is there to look forward to once you hit Plevel 100? How about if you had the option to turn your plevels into a gem?

It'd be white, look like a Marquise and would confer 50% of all stats gained from paragon levels. You'd be reset to paragon 0. You can grind away to create as many as you cared to. Paragon gems can be traded.
Reply Quote
So I was thinking, what is there to look forward to once you hit Plevel 100? How about if you had the option to turn your plevels into a gem?

It'd be white, look like a Marquise and would confer 50% of all stats gained from paragon levels. You'd be reset to paragon 0. You can grind away to create as many as you cared to. Paragon gems can be traded.

That would be one expensive gem.
Reply Quote
Honestly what I'd like to see is what others have discussed in previous threads with "Perks" being offered every 10 levels that come in addition to the portraits. Things like +5% movement speed, +5yd pickup radius, +5k to health globes, etc.... nothing insane or game breaking but nice bonus benefits to hitting that milestone. Then at Paragon 100, I'd like to see a 4th passive skill slot be unlocked as the "final reward" for hitting 100 as it is an achievement.
Reply Quote
03/29/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Amarth
Honestly what I'd like to see is what others have discussed in previous threads with "Perks" being offered every 10 levels that come in addition to the portraits. Things like +5% movement speed, +5yd pickup radius, +5k to health globes, etc.... nothing insane or game breaking but nice bonus benefits to hitting that milestone. Then at Paragon 100, I'd like to see a 4th passive skill slot be unlocked as the "final reward" for hitting 100 as it is an achievement.

I liked those a lot too. Better than my idea actually, but they don't have to be mutually exclusive. Stick it all in the gem and go again! If you could stomach it (without fresh content).
Reply Quote
It took them almost a year before even considering the idea of an ID all button, its going to take over a year to actually implement it, over a year to implement the AH tooltip comparison, you guys are out of your minds if you think they are going to add any paragon perks within the next 5 years

Edit, and by then....who is going to care?
Edited by HalfLife#1252 on 3/29/2013 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It took them almost a year before even considering the idea of an ID all button, its going to take over a year to actually implement it, over a year to implement the AH tooltip comparison, you guys are out of your minds if you think they are going to add any paragon perks within the next 5 years

Edit, and by then....who is going to care?

It's Friday, I'm slightly delirious from working insane hours this week and highly caffeinated. You sir, need to stop being a Negative Nelly.

Even if it doesn't happen immediately, what would you like to see? The expansion will probably drop this year, after all.
Reply Quote
Achievements per every 10 levels?
Reply Quote
that would be nice,both ideas are good.put them both in there let us decide if we wanna get set back to 0.those gems would be sick,lol
Reply Quote
Sounds like the leveling system in Call of Duty online.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]