Diablo® III

1344.6 Manticore For Sale 2 sock Dex 93 Crit

http://i780.photobucket.com/albums/yy83/the_donace/0203a850-c567-479a-b629-3b46dc71fd94.jpg

LMK OFFERS :D

TheDonAce#1871

c/o 2.5b

by Jofarron

Link to offer below:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=66944144&f=153
Reply Quote
2.5 bil? Has the price of gold dropped to 1 mil a penny? 'Cause there is nearly a page of those manticores on the RMAH selling from $174 to $250. i.e. if the price of gold has NOT dropped that low, I'd be worried about Jofarron figuring out he's offering far more than required.
Edited by Trivan#1271 on 4/1/2013 12:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 12:48 AMPosted by Trivan
2.5 bil? Has the price of gold dropped to 1 mil a penny? 'Cause there is nearly a page of those manticores on the RMAH selling from $174 to $250. i.e. if the price of gold has NOT dropped that low, I'd be worried about Jofarron figuring out he's offering far more than required.

Check your math.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 01:05 AMPosted by TianZi

Check your math.

Yep, you're right, off by a factor of 10.
Reply Quote
When I was camping the ah for a manti w a 2b budget, I never did get one of those dupes pop up. they are bought automatically by bots to be resold on the rmah for 250. So I can see why one would be easily sellable outside of the ah for a bit more than 2b

gold is around 8c/million if anyone was wondering

o/
Reply Quote
Now we know who is selling all those duped Manticores!
Reply Quote
How the hell is the same Manticore with exactly the same stats listed like 10 times

1344.6 DPS
50% Damage
182 Dex
11% Attack Speed
93% Crit Damage
2 Sockets
Edited by Dabrixmgp#1694 on 4/1/2013 11:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
How the hell is the same Manticore with exactly the same stats listed like 10 times

1344.6 DPS
50% Damage
182 Dex
11% Attack Speed
93% Crit Damage
2 Sockets

Dupes bro, dupes everywhere.
Reply Quote
I'd wager there's probably over 500 of these by now, maybe over 1000.
Reply Quote
It's like a puppy mill... except far more profitable. And these puppies don't die of disease in a few weeks.
Reply Quote
One more day till dupes become BOA.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 12:13 PMPosted by BLKDRGN

Haha, so you are you suggesting that prices will drop because the chinese dupers will have to get rid of them? :P
Reply Quote

Haha, so you are you suggesting that prices will drop because the chinese dupers will have to get rid of them? :P

who knows what will happen, all i know is its the end of all the duping, thank god got so tired of seeing all these duped Manti's and Calamities everywhere. Honestly i hope the BOA is retroactive and applies to all gear ever "created" by rollbacks. I know my Barb has a duped helmet and my DH has a duped bracer but i honestly dont care if they turn BOA, its for the greater good.

Its just ridiculous to see so many players hop into the DH forum say they are elite god mode blah blah with 10k elite kills and an entire set of duped gear they just bought from the botters and dupers. Kinda sad really especially when you see almost everyone not only wearing the same items but the same DUPED items lol
Edited by METATRON#1945 on 4/1/2013 12:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 12:23 PMPosted by METATRON

who knows what will happen, all i know is its the end of all the duping, thank god got so tired of seeing all these duped Manti's and Calamities everywhere. Honestly i hope the BOA is retroactive and applies to all gear ever "created" by rollbacks. I know my Barb has a duped helmet and my DH has a duped bracer but i honestly dont care if they turn BOA, its for the greater good.

Its just ridiculous to see so many players hop into the DH forum say they are elite god mode blah blah with 10k elite kills and an entire set of duped gear they just bought from the botters and dupers. Kinda sad really especially when you see almost everyone not only wearing the same items but the same DUPED items lol

well whatever that's cheaper and readily available works right...can't blame them, I regret not getting that manti when it was at 1 B lol...it is just hard to find that piece of gear which rolled just they way you want, and if it does, it normally goes for 5 to 10 B...(unless you are fortunate enough to catch some n00b posting it for 2 B bid on the forum even then, that's 2 B...takes ages to make that much) might as well take my soul for that price lol.

But none the less, it isn't a good feeling seeing everyone with and identical set of gears..but what can you do, at least blizz is taking actions now. I don't think the buyers should be penalized for that.
Reply Quote
The dupes will still be in circulation, what will happen is no FURTHER dupes will be created to be in circulation. This won't affect the 1344.6 market at all since there are already hundreds or possibly thousands of them already in existence which won't become BoA since they were duped before the patch.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Iria
The dupes will still be in circulation, what will happen is no FURTHER dupes will be created to be in circulation. This won't affect the 1344.6 market at all since there are already hundreds or possibly thousands of them already in existence which won't become BoA since they were duped before the patch.

Yeah that would definitely be the case, but i am hoping not lol...would be nice to pick one up for 100 M :P..

Thousands LOL...
Edited by Killua#1993 on 4/1/2013 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There are 15 listed on diabloprogress. Undoubtedly there is more since some people's aren't listed there such as blkdrgn's. Maybe DP only shows 1 screen of listings?

I would like to eventually get one of these someday as well. Gotta save the gold.
Reply Quote
Its that low, however there is no telling if an when they will clamp down on purchases like that. I have a collectors addition, so I do not dare. Thats a nice manticore though.

When I was camping the ah for a manti w a 2b budget, I never did get one of those dupes pop up. they are bought automatically by bots to be resold on the rmah for 250. So I can see why one would be easily sellable outside of the ah for a bit more than 2b

gold is around 8c/million if anyone was wondering

o/
Reply Quote
All I can say on the duping topic is a few quick things. Not to bump hell out of thread either. But its Blizzards fault.

They went through extensive technological measures to prevent players from duping. And it worked. Basically, there is only one way to dupe. Thats by an account rollback, coupled with a fake hack.

Its a shame, every single duped item out there, was created by an in house treasure goblin giving a scammer a roll back.

Instead of BOA. Why not do away with roll backs... and ship game with authenticators. No one has to use it...but they are free and work if you like.

That is just me.

Anyway, cheers. gg. -Kush

04/01/2013 12:23 PMPosted by METATRON

Reply Quote
And it worked. Basically, there is only one way to dupe. Thats by an account rollback, coupled with a fake hack.

how do you know that's the ONLY way to dupe? I guess you haven't been reading much about it on other sites..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]