Diablo® III

Run Speed vs Sprint Tornado's

I was randomly goofing off tonight and I found out that 12% base movement speed gave me either 4 or 5 tornadoes (alternated between them, using Skorn), and 24% base movement speed only gave me 3 or 4 tornadoes (alternated between them, using Skorn). Is there more information on this subject? 0% run speed also gave 4-5 tornado's as well!

me confuse :(
Reply Quote
It wasn't that. I was always running in a straight line or a large loop, and I tested it out on several different maps/acts with the same results each time. I consistently get 1 more tornado at 12% movement speed than at 24% movement speed. Try it out yourself!
Reply Quote
i tested earlier, and i only got 5 tornadoes with 22% move speed and serk.
Reply Quote
Interesting. I've read an old thread on sprint tornados spawning but they were all done with 24% movement speed. I wish I was at home right now so I can test it.
Edited by MasterPUA#6728 on 4/5/2013 2:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
OP is trolling or somehow confused.

I just tested to make sure.

12% = 4 tornadoes every time when sprinting in a straight line.

24% = 5 tornadoes every time when sprinting in a straight line.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)