Diablo® III

Quits unexpectedly when leaving town

I have played Diablo3 all summer and took a break for the winter. Now i come back to play and i get stuck on the Updating Launcher bugs. I manage to find a work around and 50% of the times i can get the game to launch. Now I can go in the auction house, I can run around town, I can cast spells in town, but whenever I leave the town to go fight, the screen goes black and the game craches and the Blizzard Report App is unresponsive.

I know my computer is old and shouldn't be running D3, but I manage to make it work all summer so I dont understand why it crashes now.

I am running OSx 10.6.8 on a 20in 2006 Imac
2Ghz Dual Core
2Go Ram DDR2
ATI Radeon X1600 (I manage to find a workaround with this article : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5051975375?page=1 )
The game was running before, it was a bit laggy and i had low FPS but still it was playable

Anyone can help me?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
The X1600 is unsupported and is most likely the cause of the issue. The X1600 isn't able to full support the game, which means any number of things can go wrong.
Reply Quote
Well thanks to you mine fine sir!
if I find a fix (wich i doubt) i will post it here
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]