Diablo® III

What is your favorite monster to kill?

Easy - Fallen Maniacs. The sense of panic when you see a swarm of them always gets my heart pumping. Love getting them before they get me!
Reply Quote
trash mp10 mobs in keep2. they give lots of legendaries.
Reply Quote
I think one of the best designed monsters in the game are Herald of Pestilence. They have an attack for ranged players and an attack for melee range players. Their ranged attack can do some serious damage, and if 2 or 3 of them send in their attack, my life bulb drops very quick. They are one of the reasons I will always have Teleport in my bar. I have to also agree on Fallen Maniacs as they remind me a little of Stygian Dolls from D2, but I think Blizz made them a little to easy to get away from when they nerfed their damage.
Reply Quote
Edited by Arsanes#2738 on 4/6/2013 3:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 11:22 AMPosted by Ketchup
those golgor or i like to call them fatties

LOL! We're on the same page. "Run, fatty, RUN!" *splat* >:)
Reply Quote
I take perverse pleasure in fighting the spiders in the Caverns of Araneae with Corpse Spiders.

It's like being a kid and putting two bugs in a jar and shaking it up to see if they'll fight. Except, instead of underwhelming disappointment of two disoriented bugs trying to find a way out of the jar, you actually get a fight.
Reply Quote
47 Pandaren Monk
skeletons
Reply Quote
Phasebeasts

After dieing an uncountable amount of times on me DH when inferno was difficult.

When having hardly any resists, health, and barely enough money for repairs, it meant the mobs who decide to port to me and gank me just caused me so much rage that I have so much enjoyment in slaughtering them now.
Reply Quote
Phasebeasts

After dieing an uncountable amount of times on me DH when inferno was difficult.

When having hardly any resists, health, and barely enough money for repairs, it meant the mobs who decide to port to me and gank me just caused me so much rage that I have so much enjoyment in slaughtering them now.

soul lashers were worst then, elite packs were so hard specially fast, extra health and teleport.
Reply Quote
As a range class, I like to shoot zombies particularly.
Reply Quote
Phasebeasts! They are meaty and worth the challenge.... especially "pre-nerf" times XD
Reply Quote
I like skeletons!!

Fallen maniacs!! Get them before they get you!!!
Reply Quote
Anything in a huge pack where Exploding Palm: Essecence burn can chain explode stuffs. Don't care what...scorpians, fallen, skeletons..doesn't matter. It's fun hitting one mob once with exploding palm and watch the entire pack die with no effort.
Reply Quote
A few come to mind:

Succubi
-Cleaving them in half with my 2 hander and watching the two pieces fly in opposite directions (with wings or without?)

-The big trees in Act 1 are entertaining

Golgor
-Catching a few of those with a Meteor is big fun

Diablo
-Just for the fact that you can continue to smash the corpse during the death animation
Reply Quote
I love killing the demonic hell bearers on the ramparts of Act 3. Watching them wail, writhe, slip and fall is so satisfying...

The Morlu warriors in Act 4 are also great, their "OMG I'm dead" moment of realization.
Reply Quote
Blazing Guardians --- they've killed me too many times, now I have a cowbell-every-one-that-you-see policy, and it makes me happy.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The skeletons during the Jar of Souls event. I wish I could extend the timer past 60 seconds maybe like 2 or 3 minutes. There are so many of them after 30 seconds and near the end they are everywhere. It's great. I had a blast last night with my new Witch Doctor I made and mowed them down with the Fire Bats ability.
Edited by Odinspapa#1856 on 4/8/2013 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
That syphallis snake guy who guards the aqueduct in act 2. I go out of my way every time I'm in the oasis to shut that @$&!?'s stupid mouth!!

ssthrass, man that guy sucks. I love killing him before he even finishes his line.
Reply Quote
I like killing scorpions and the little black creatures in act 4, because there are so many of them. It's nice to get some big packs to really hit with the AoE, especially pestilence. Runner up for that is stuff in the fields of slaughter, though Heralds of Pestilence are basically the worst monster in the game. The masses of skeletons in the keep are also fun for the same reason.

Other than that, the exploding fat guys and charging beasts are fun to fight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]