Diablo® III

make players not elite

cmon, make players not elite, it forces us all to wear the stupid storm shield, and keep stacking elite reduction gear, and these are all too cheap items
Reply Quote
I don't think the blizzard team is qualified to tell the difference between a human player and a monster, so no hope there.
Reply Quote
04/01/2013 06:00 AMPosted by Jester
I don't think the blizzard team is qualified to tell the difference between a human player and a monster, so no hope there.

ya my barb uses this cheap reduction gear troll a lot of multi billion ppl already.
I find it a real cheap tactic and gearing. I just spent like a few hour get to 60, and 500 m to built this troll barb
Reply Quote
I think i'd rather have them increase the fury cost of Sprint since it's too easy to cast. :)

The annoying thing about the barb trolling gear is the ability to run around almost endlessly while regenerating thanks to inspiring presence. Then finally, delivering the finishing blow with a sniped critical rend.

They move ridicilously fast for tank characters. rofl. :D
Reply Quote
I think i'd rather have them increase the fury cost of Sprint since it's too easy to cast. :)

The annoying thing about the barb trolling gear is the ability to run around almost endlessly while regenerating thanks to inspiring presence. Then finally, delivering the finishing blow with a sniped critical rend.

that the fun part of the barb, I made a lot of ppl rage quit, barb pvp gear is so cheap compare to farming gear, and the running around like a dog tactic work so well, to piss ppl off.
it just like a naught kid, running away from parents cane, and the more the kid run, the parent more piss off, I ever once run around for 5 minutes, till my oppenenat rage quit. the feeling of trolling them felt so good. especially those multi b gear ppl.
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 4/2/2013 12:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
funny you're complaining pvp gear is too cheap while others keep spamming pvp is pay2win

glad you're having fun pwning pve kiddies but if you're looking for some real fights, join www.d3cl.com :)
Reply Quote
like my barb?
Reply Quote
- Diablo III (Monk)
View profile
Mini, I will keel you. Duel me! :D
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 12:44 AMPosted by ZRaiyne

Just for the record, Barbs aren't tanks. Nor characters that are supposed to tank.. not at all. There are no tanks whatsoever. Why? Because there is no aggro system in Diablo. Every class can play tanky or be a glass cannon. Hopefully you aren't either of those.
Reply Quote
04/08/2013 12:00 PMPosted by Druin
Mini, I will keel you. Duel me! :D

u too pro for me, and I will duel you, how about u take me in as your deciper?

by the way u fighting my troll barb or horny monk?
Edited by MINIKONG#6191 on 4/9/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Just for the record, Barbs aren't tanks. Nor characters that are supposed to tank.. not at all. There are no tanks whatsoever. Why? Because there is no aggro system in Diablo. Every class can play tanky or be a glass cannon. Hopefully you aren't either of those.

The barb is by far the fastest character in this game. That goes for PVE and PVP. That is their unfair advantage. This is especially true with their ability to spam a no-cooldown low fury cost Sprint (20 fury).

That combined with a natural Vit and Strength statistic stacking that go perfectly well with might i say, "very well" designed passives, make them very formidable "tanks" in all angles. I need not mention that the best tanking shields in the game are centered towards them too.

eg. Stormshield.

Combine that formula with Sprint's low fury cost and it's 50% movement rune. Now you have the perfect sniping tank character that is both simple to gear and annoying to fight at gear perfection level.

eg. 4mil ehp barbs with 100k dps and 34-50% block rate that maintain an almost endless sprinted 74% movement speed. Add that to rend's critical lacerate that does 900% damage.

As can be seen in many duels, it is very easy to troll with these stats. Mobility, firepower, mitigation, and passive hp regeneration. What is more to ask? rofl.

With that, i think that sprint needs either a fury cost adjustment (around 35-40) or perhaps it should have a small cooldown timer (10-12 secs) like most of the movement enhancing skills.

It would give barbs a reason to consider leap and furious charge instead of the cliche' sprint as an alternative in both PVP and PVE.

That's just my opinion since i too play a barb. U BUY BABA U WIN PVP! :))
Edited by ZRaiyne#6337 on 4/9/2013 11:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Blizzard can't even balance their classes for PVE and you think they will have the sight and perception to balance PVP? You are on drugs my friend. The chances of Blizzard balancing PVP at this point are about zero. There are way too many other things they have to catch up on.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]