Diablo® III

What MP can I solo ubers @?

Currently sitting at 170k dps 60k hp 3-400 resist all.

Those stats are with cookie cutter Spike Trap High MP build. I breeze thru mp5 and start to slow at 7. What MP can I successfully solo ubers at?
Reply Quote
Not sure why you would want to solo ubers, as you get a tank in front of you, and you are much more effective, just laying down the dps.

You ahve more hp than me (~47k for ubers), and about the same resists, but ~130k less dps. I would think 4-5 ubers would be a stretch, as you would be targeted constantly.
Reply Quote
kk got it....so get a tank out in front of me for best results and stick around mid range MP's depending on my tank.
Reply Quote
Why would you waste keys doing ubers on anything but mp10?
Reply Quote
If you get a good tank (or 2), you could easily do much higher. I can do 8-10 with only a couple of deaths, and usually only while trying to revive others, or when I am the last man standing.

I would think alone, mp4-5 would be my maxx.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]