Diablo® III

What kind of budget would I need to run mp5?

300m for mp5?! L o l. I just gave a fresh 60 who I recently I powerleveled a set that probably cost me 4m. 25m for a sure set to easily survive and demolish mp5. Gearing has become so easy with prices dropping drastically.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 03:42 PMPosted by PernicionIce
300m for mp5?! L o l. I just gave a fresh 60 who I recently I powerleveled a set that probably cost me 4m. 25m for a sure set to easily survive and demolish mp5. Gearing has become so easy with prices dropping drastically.

Same challenge to you. Build a set that 'demolishes' mp5 for 25m and I will pay you 50m. You need EHP, sustain and enough dps to kill elites in 20 seconds or less. I am being kind since 20 seconds is efficient and certainly not demolishing anything.
Reply Quote
MP10 farming for 200 MIl...

Wtf am I reading lol.

Barbs are powerful, but people constantly overestimate their power.

I am actually curious to see this.

Elites under 20 seconds in not an easy task with that kind of budget.

Cheers to anyone that accepts KillerElite's challenge.
Reply Quote
MP10 farming for 200 MIl...

Wtf am I reading lol.

Barbs are powerful, but people constantly overestimate their power.

I am actually curious to see this.

Elites under 20 seconds in not an easy task with that kind of budget.

Cheers to anyone that accepts KillerElite's challenge.

wish you could multiquote here.

agree with the 200m-300m not being enough to do mp10 efficiently but also I think 25m is enough for mp5.The jumps from mp5 to mp10 is massive, that is because old inferno is only like mp3 or something. The jump alone from mp8-10 is massive, 5-7 is decent but nothing like 8-10.

That being said I might take you up on that mp5 challenge. Only thing I dont like about the challenge is im not winning anything because most likely I wont get crap back from the gear im buying seeing as it will all be budget I might get 50% of its value back if im lucky so im only winning basically 25m from you for a lot of time invested. It would take me a week to make the set because I like to find best deals for my money thats what I do with people that pay me to build their sets I take my time to build it and if there is nothing I like I dont buy until there is. For instance if I see no rings I like im not going to settle for 2nd or 3rd rate ring just to have something I will wait.

I will have to think about it.
Reply Quote
I am not a bad person and I know my challenge is unrealistic but the other guy had the nerve to call me out as not knowing how to play and insisted he could do it for under 300m. I don't think you can kill mp 10 elites in under one minute with 300m let alone be remotely efficient. I also doubt a 300m barb would be able survive a VOTA run on mp 10 without kiting elites. The elemental damage is killer and without really high sustain you can kiss your but goodbye.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 04:41 PMPosted by KillerElite
I am not a bad person and I know my challenge is unrealistic but the other guy had the nerve to call me out as not knowing how to play and insisted he could do it for under 300m. I don't think you can kill mp 10 elites in under one minute with 300m let alone be remotely efficient. I also doubt a 300m barb would be able survive a VOTA run on mp 10 without kiting elites. The elemental damage is killer and without really high sustain you can kiss your but goodbye.

never thought you were. I just have to think about the time investment and if its worth it for 25m. Not saying 25m is nothing or anything its just I might spend 8+ hours building this because when I build sets I put a lot of work into them so cant just throw something together. Most likely will pass on that for that reason alone but if I get bored might give it a shot. So its elite kills in 30 seconds or under with 25m, well SOJ is a must. :)

kinda getting interested now lol screw it im in. Give me a week or so will update thread of my progress. And the set is gonna go to someone in forum when im done so if your a new barb and having problems farming post here and most deserving player will recieve set.

gems for free right? :)
Edited by Storm#1662 on 4/2/2013 4:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
so for about 125 mill to spend on gear, what mp lvl should i be able to do easily ?
Reply Quote
I replied to that post not in regards to offend anyone, but I'll definitely try and take you up on that challenge.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Planet
BTW, no one is making an mp 10 barb for 300m like Planet keeps saying. My other barb can farm mp 10 without dying but elites take in upwards of two minutes to kill.

90 odd mil dude mp10 is no probs, with 300 mil, an extra 200 mil for me it would be damn easy. Maybe you don't know how to play or something, I can't honestly for the life of me figure out why you can't see what others see.

I call bullsh!t on MP10 being no probs with your 90m set. Stream a VotA run at MP10. Or add me or KillerElite and let's do a run together at MP10 VotA.
Reply Quote
Personally I think 300m to farm mp10 efficiently is a joke. But our perception and standard of efficiency differs tho.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 05:45 PMPosted by monsterdemon
so for about 125 mill to spend on gear, what mp lvl should i be able to do easily ?

7 or 8.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Storm

never thought you were. I just have to think about the time investment and if its worth it for 25m. Not saying 25m is nothing or anything its just I might spend 8+ hours building this because when I build sets I put a lot of work into them so cant just throw something together. Most likely will pass on that for that reason alone but if I get bored might give it a shot. So its elite kills in 30 seconds or under with 25m, well SOJ is a must. :)

kinda getting interested now lol screw it im in. Give me a week or so will update thread of my progress. And the set is gonna go to someone in forum when im done so if your a new barb and having problems farming post here and most deserving player will recieve set.

Tell you what, Storm. I will give you the 50m up front. Make a set then donate it to OP since we hijacked his thread. You get a 25m fee and he gets a set out of the deal. Don't take all week to do it just make it the best you can. I have a feeling you may pull it off to kill mp 5 elites in 30 seconds or less but you may end up with 400k EHP in the process.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 06:29 PMPosted by PernicionIce
I replied to that post not in regards to offend anyone, but I'll definitely try and take you up on that challenge.

No problem. I am going to give storm 50m up front to complete the task but if you want to take a crack at it feel free, however, I expect to see you complete a vota run with your set since it is turning out to be the new standard for how good your gear is to farm. So less than 30 second elites with decent sustain and decent EHP. Though i am not sure what would be decent in the communities eyes. I think if you have any less than 500k ehp you might as well be a wizard. What do you guys think?
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 07:46 PMPosted by KillerElite

Tell you what, Storm. I will give you the 50m up front. Make a set then donate it to OP since we hijacked his thread. You get a 25m fee and he gets a set out of the deal. Don't take all week to do it just make it the best you can. I have a feeling you may pull it off to kill mp 5 elites in 30 seconds or less but you may end up with 400k EHP in the process.

sure why not, trying to figure out when I have a lot of time to do this....

tomorrow got kids but might be able to sit down and do it tomorrow night..

either tomorrow night or the following night just hit me up ingame whenever, Storm#1662
Reply Quote
Lol link the set when it's done.
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Lightofeast
Lol link the set when it's done.

will do you can also check on d3rawr next couple days will be relogging a lot to check stats as I build.
Reply Quote
To do Mp5 safely, effectively and not die so much, i would say right around 300M

Thats a barb that can kill things in a good amount of time. Anyone can build a barb for 5 mil that can SURVIVE mp5, but how long would it take you to kill stuff lol.

300M bro, or about 25$

I am doing MP10 on about 100M minus crafting costs for BoA stuff which varies for everybody b/c of RNG. And MP10 kill times are fast especially since I'm just rending trash and moving on to elite packs for 5 stacks etc.

Edit - I didn't read the entire thread before posting. I'm definitely not doing elite kills in 20secs or less. My reply was based off the OP's request on what it would take to farm keys. When farming and goofing off with buddies it's typically MP7 or 8. MP10 is just when I'm knocking out key runs.
Edited by GumbysDonkey#1992 on 4/2/2013 8:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
including BoA gears is not fair IMHO.. not all will lucky get upgrade from BoA easily..
Reply Quote
Where is Planet????
Efficient farming MP10 with 300mil? that's a joke.

KillerElite is one of the most knowledge players in our community.
He knows his stuff, I think the 200-300 mil for MP5 farming from his point of view is farming with ease to the point that u wont die, u wont seen spikes in HP, u face palm everything and any newbie can pick up with ease. Where as with lesser gold you might be able to do the same though u will require some skills here and there to make up for it. As he said, it is just a price range.
Reply Quote
Im eager to watch video from person said his MP10 budget build can farm efficiently in MP10..that video must include craziest affix elites/ situation.. e.g elites Blood clan occultist (non stop shielding and shield others) plus succubus and demonic serpent non stop attacking in AC2..

for OP, i feel sorry for what happen to your topic..if u is a budget minded person, just ask pro/xprience budget builder in this forum to build u a set..save your gold and time..

btw I'm more on KillerElite side... his post/comments make sense.. :)
Edited by SabenarianX#6876 on 4/2/2013 9:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]