Diablo® III

T.D.P. Dual Wield discussion

where is the thread homie
Reply Quote
@ Fighters

I should have specified this before, and was hoping that you would all do this anyway, but to be clear. At the beginning of your video, before the first portal opening, could you please scan your inventory. This will ensure that there can be no questioning that any items have been substituted.

Good luck Guys
Reply Quote
!@#$... alright acrimony, plans off bro.
Reply Quote
Yeah Right :p
Reply Quote
Gl team DP. I'm cheering for you.
Reply Quote
Alright, who has the gear, and when can I pick it up?
Reply Quote
04/16/2013 08:57 AMPosted by Wayneold

Dirty Sanches does.. and whenever u can get on. im on now
Reply Quote
04/16/2013 09:00 AMPosted by Nived

Dirty Sanches does.. and whenever u can get on. im on now

Sold, be on in a few.
Reply Quote
All i have to says is !@#$ing awesome set you put together there Nived!!! after months and a lot of hardache our sets are very similar and you put yours together in the matter of a week or 2! And i probably spent much more on my set. our tDPS is similar and your EHP is much higher. I have a few pieces i can swap around to make my EHP higher but then your tDPS is higher. But all in all for the amount spent and time put into it your set kicks mines %^-! Oh and i just relized i have better gems.... *Cry* that means yours is that much better then mine.

Well good news is now i see what i have to fix.
Reply Quote
@ Fighters

I should have specified this before, and was hoping that you would all do this anyway, but to be clear. At the beginning of your video, before the first portal opening, could you please scan your inventory. This will ensure that there can be no questioning that any items have been substituted.

Good luck Guys

There goes Plan A! :-)
Reply Quote
I ran some Azmodan tests as part of KillerElite's WW vs HotA thread using this gear set. HotA was not that much slower than WW, and Azmodan is a test that particular favours WW because of his size and slowness. I'll try some PTR runs with either build tonight to see how they compare for ubers.

Link to the Azmodan results:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569110462?page=2#21
Reply Quote
i recommend bulkathos warrior blood weapon for offhand. a good str, cd,socket,6% vs elite is good vs uber and its under rated makes it cheap.

test run w/ ghom mp10 38secs kill mid gear
bash punish, hota smash, opks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilj_alZWorA&feature=youtu.be

edit: nvm the gearing is complete lol
Edited by elkarera#6933 on 4/18/2013 9:15 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Interesting idea Elkarera. In our case, we rely on the offhand for lifesteal and for me, superstition for hota since we don't have a -hota SOJ. It seems that the Bul-Kathos can roll either a socket or lifesteal, so it may be quite tricky to fit into this build.

This is all theoretical of course since we already got all the gear.
Reply Quote
instead of superstition, bash + punish will replenish fury + 24% damage. blood thirst for passive
Reply Quote
So tired of WW ... but nothing else seems to work as well. Any suggestions from the pro's on what to try based on the gear I have? Playing around with HOTA but not sure which skills will support it the best.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Ic1HooksTV-1133/hero/5566486
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]