Diablo® III

Best way to increase my tDPS and my EHP?

pretty much title^ im lost as to what slot needs the most work. I know my MH (the non EF) is pretty low dmg so that might be why im hurting on dps but im not sure. any help?
Reply Quote
Barb is literally the most OP class just get some items and WW the !@#$ out of everything
Reply Quote
^^^butthurt lol
Reply Quote
Replace your left ring with a cold soj and watch your tdps soar!

You could also get some strength on your mainhand.
Reply Quote
I have a fairly cheap SoJ right now but its a 6 percent arcane one. Would a cold one be more effective? and why is that?
Reply Quote
Cold is only more effective for WW barbs as it helps keep mobs from running away or from being feared away. For HOTA barbs you don't hit at the same clip that WW barbs do so the cold doesn't have as noticeable effect.
Reply Quote
Cold Damage will slow mobs down which counters the fear on your EF. Not to mention that they basically stay in your tornado longer, so it does more damage to them.
Reply Quote
oh that makes a lot of sense thank you guys!
Reply Quote
have u tried using d3rawr, if not use it.
Reply Quote
yea replacing your socket ring with AR will work, not your ias one.

Attacks per Second: 2.697 / 2.523

you will keep your BP and the SOJ should help a lot.
Reply Quote
Storm, if I do that then my all res is really gonna suffer (its around 490 without that ring). What peice should I look to increase my all res on? im thinking craft some more shoulders/ look into different gloves but im not sure
Reply Quote
04/02/2013 04:55 PMPosted by oiTurtlez
Storm, if I do that then my all res is really gonna suffer (its around 490 without that ring). What peice should I look to increase my all res on? im thinking craft some more shoulders/ look into different gloves but im not sure

bracers is good spot. If you get prowlers you can actually drop 1 piece of ias.
Reply Quote
run it through d3rawr to see if losing the damage on your bracers will be made up with a SOJ.
Reply Quote
yeah but if I get prowlers then the MS on my climbers goes to waste unless I sell those and regear them as well. Im probably gonna do that as I think i could get better climbers without the MS for the same price as the ones of I have. Also, what peice would be best to drop IAS on?

In addition to this (another option): if I were to get lacunis with at least 6 AS then I could move to a 1.2 APS MH weapon and not drop down a break point, however Im then forced to keep all of the other IAS armor peices which seems expensive when upgrade time comes around.

How much difference does the 2.22 vs the 2.0 Break point make? and what route do you think im better taking? (keep 1.3 APS MH get lacunis drop a different attack speed item OR get 1.2 APS MH get lacunis and stay with all my AS items)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]