04/01/2013 07:36 PMPosted by NivedHey could you just give me pointers on my gear here, I feel like I would eventually like to ditch the full IK set and keep only 2 maybe 3 and go for BIS gloves helm and boots.
no budget.. hard to give advice.
1) drop the ik helm for mempo (preferably 9%ias)
2) ik belt with 50vit (minimum)
3) ias on gloves (str,9%ias,9%cc or str,vit,9%ias,9%cc)
4) crit lacunis (preferably with 9%ias)
5) oh ef with either .24aps or .25aps (stats depend on budget, but at least str/os)
6) mh mace with str/cd/os
7) craft str ammys
8) craft vit shoulders
9) repalce ur mh ring with avg dmg,str,cc,cd
1. Have one, want to find a crit one.
2.Will look out for that.
3. Need to craft some. Need more essence.
4. cant afford.
5.Found one with int OS/CD
6.I have low dmg 900 one with those and LS
7.Ive been trying to craft some good ones, no great success yet.
9. Ill be looking to roll one of those and not purchase
Thanks for the advice, and the crit from into the fray should be enough to keep permawrath?