Diablo® III

Nived´s Free Gearing Service (WW Barbs) Pt. 2

Please Help!! Im on 70mill budget to increase my DPS. I am currently using a skorn because I just have No idea what 1 handers are worth the gold So Nived if you could please help me out.Thanks!
added you in game, joemama#1609
03/31/2013 11:03 AMPosted by Pri
Hey guys, I was having a good time doing Cota runs on mp10 with a Skorn, but want to get back to normal playing.

Please define "normal" playing lol...

Normal, being anything NOT cota runs.
It was fun, but 20 paragon lvls later, I'm a little tired of that.
I swapped the depth diggers for those Inna's and swapped my oculus ring for the unity and did an act1 key run, mp5. Was fairly easy, so stepped to 6. 1 death to odd fight. tried mp7, and did ok there. Biggest prob seems to be the floor, like the treant's dumb gas clouds. those always hurt bad, but with -2 pieces of All Res gear, I guess thats to be expected.
So yes, what would be recommended, and in which order, to try doing key runs, alkaizer, etc.
Slight adjustment, turns out I only have 7.1 mil.
Hey Pri

Thanks for letting me know about the core missing ingredient! I was having a ton of trouble trying to keep fury generator and infinite WW's last night. Seems like not reaching that breakpoint is the major factor!

Time to do some shopping....

:)
Again, thank you!
Hey Nived, Just came back to say thanks for the improvements. Here is my barb now
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JuhJuhJustin-1598/hero/26212004

Should I stay in MP 1-5?
03/31/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Depredation
Please Help!! Im on 70mill budget to increase my DPS. I am currently using a skorn because I just have No idea what 1 handers are worth the gold So Nived if you could please help me out.Thanks!

1) crit lacunis with 9%ias
2) 9%ias on ur gloves
3) drop ur mh ring for avg dmg,str,cc,cd
4) for ur oh get an ef with either .24aps or .25aps str/cd/ls (cost around 30m-40m
5) for u rmh get a mace with 600-1200 dmg range (or as high as u can go within ur budget) str/cs/os

03/31/2013 12:06 PMPosted by joemama
added you in game, joemama#1609

im gonna be gone for the remainder of the day but will be back on around 8pm PST if u can wait until then bro

Hey Nived, Just came back to say thanks for the improvements. Here is my barb now
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JuhJuhJustin-1598/hero/26212004

Should I stay in MP 1-5?

get the ruby out of ur oh.. its not gonna do u any good, as nados are based of mh. everything else looks decent for now. you should be able to farm mp5-6 pretty efficiently
Please Note:

I am going to be gone for the rest of the day with my family. I will be back on around 8 or 9PM PST. If Pri reads this, please feel free to help answer any questions if ur not too busy bro..
Thanks
03/31/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Nived
If Pri reads this, please feel free to help answer any questions if ur not too busy bro..

Yeah I'm in and out most of the day, but I will definitely try to clean up any back up lol.

Good luck on your paper rewrite lol
Im back yet again lol, pretty stumped on what to up next at a reasonable price, feels like i need a lil mroe crit but not sure where to get it any suggestions (heck im sure yall got some u guys are beast mode at this lol)
Right track on WW/RLTW Barb Gearing?

Hey guys, i recently came back to diablo 3, been playing about 15 hours or so since ive been back on my barb, lot has changed since i stopped playing back in 1.03. did a lot of research and with the limited budget i had (3 mil) tried to snipe stuff on the ah. Looking for some of you pro guys to disect my gear and let me know of easy areas of improvement. any help is appreciated. Also, with all these new archon bind on account crafts, which one should i be trying to craft first given my gear?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Y.../hero/19212859
83k unbuffed Dps
Hey there, So I just hit it big and really need some advice on gearing up a barb. I got a 1b worth drop (some nats boots) on my CMWW wiz and I am hoping you can help me build a pretty nice barb from the ground up with 1b
^ Rub it in for the poor folks on a budget :)
500m budget, just added you
03/31/2013 03:31 PMPosted by auburn
Im back yet again lol, pretty stumped on what to up next at a reasonable price, feels like i need a lil mroe crit but not sure where to get it any suggestions (heck im sure yall got some u guys are beast mode at this lol)

You have some lack luster pieces that don't have decent crit rolls. Consider getting a new mainhand ring. Also those trifectas are hurting you. for 20 crit, you have 6 ias and 7 crit which are mediocre rolls. Consider getting a temporary pair of rares that have at least max IAS of 8/9 and 9 crit. Those two slots alone will get you to a better place for crit. On that main hand ring please look for at least 8% ias. It important to not get suboptimal rolls on IAS. Try and get 8% ias on gloves and 9% on ring or vice versa. You could actually get 8 and 8, but then you will be forced to keep a .25 EF at all times and won't be able to look for anything less.

03/31/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Yuyo
Looking for some of you pro guys to disect my gear and let me know of easy areas of improvement. any help is appreciated. Also, with all these new archon bind on account crafts, which one should i be trying to craft first given my gear?

You're biggest issue is lack of attack speed. I'm sure you love your hellfire, but consider dropping that ring for one with attackspeed and crit chance. Also try and get attack speed on glove. if you can get at least 2 more slots of 8% attackspeed, you will be at the 2.5bp in both hands in wrath. Currently you are at 2.23. Not bad but still not realizing your full potential.

Craft shoulders of vitality. You need it badly. Prioritize vit/ar/str and cross your fingers for a %life or armor bonus. You should be able to get an upgrade fairly easily.

03/31/2013 04:30 PMPosted by oiTurtlez
1b worth drop (some nats boots) on my CMWW wiz and I am hoping you can help me build a pretty nice barb from the ground up with 1b

Niv is more of a gearing expert, I'm more of a scientist. Message him in game and he will help you as soon as he can.
thanks for the hellfire comment, i switched out for the ring i actually wear when doing higher mps. Question though, other ppl have told me you dont need lots of attack speed to just hit specific breakpoint and then focus on dps stats crit, CD. ect. Ive also read a bit on ideal crit ranges, can i sacrifice any crit to get to those extra slots of Aps? Any thoughts on my weapon sellection? should i drop the crit/socket or more damage range?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Yuyo-1786/hero/19212859

also btw have allres non crit mempos in the bags
Edited by Yuyo#1786 on 3/31/2013 6:31 PM PDT
03/31/2013 06:29 PMPosted by Yuyo
Question though, other ppl have told me you dont need lots of attack speed to just hit specific breakpoint and then focus on dps stats crit, CD. ect. Ive also read a bit on ideal crit ranges, can i sacrifice any crit to get to those extra slots of Aps?

That is correct. Once you hit the 2.5 break point. Right now you are sitting a 2.23 in wrath. Which is fine but not optimal.

You have two rings without attack speed and gloves with no attack speed Also you have a 3 piece IK which is uselsess. You could easily swap out the helmet for a non-crit mempo for attack speed and get one ring with attack speed AND crit.

Not sure why you would replace one with the other when you have plenty of opportunity to maintain crit and attackspeed.

Get two more slots of IAS...trust me. ;)
Edited by Pri#1584 on 3/31/2013 7:00 PM PDT
What should i replace on my gear set o.o my gear is on my profile~
03/31/2013 07:01 PMPosted by Dumblet
What should i replace on my gear set o.o my gear is on my profile~

No budget???
Looks a lot like one of Nived's budget sets... man that guy is so cool and smart and awesome and [insert positive remark here].

but in all seriousness, get an oh ef and a mh mace.. refer to whichever budget set u used as a blueprint for the stats on each.
Edited by Nived#1902 on 3/31/2013 7:06 PM PDT
so just to be sure can i sacrifice the crit dmg on my gloves? gettin a beast trifecta kinda would break the bank lol
Hey I have 40m no idea what breakpoint i am at or what to buy next?? or new set of goals to reach??
Edited by Lessok#1955 on 3/31/2013 7:29 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]