Diablo® III

Marvel Heroes

Anyone watching it? David Brevikis behind it and it's supposed to be a new ARPG with a Marvel heroes twist. I guess there's going to be like 20 characters at first to choose from and they will be adding more very often since they hold the Marvel licence. New characters can be bought with RL currency from their store and they also drop in game from bosses. It's also free to play. Not that money is a huge issue for most adults, but it seems like every F2P game has a terrible community. Community aside, I wonder if DB is going to be the man to deliver us another product that will once again take over our lives.
Edited by Lockness#1555 on 4/3/2013 6:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
20 characters?!??!? how ever will they balance it....

/sarcasm
Right now there isn't any announced plans for PvP. And also they are going to keep adding more chars later on in the games lifespan. The game is free to play, but certain chars/costumes you need to purchase to play. You cannot customize the look of your chars with gear, but with whole "suits" which vary from each character.
Reply Quote
I've yet to find a F2P experience that's worth it.

Doubt MH will change that but we'll try it upon release.
Reply Quote
But in Marvel, you could pay 2 win, which I think PoE would be a better F2P game.
Reply Quote
I have played it it is pretty bad. I can't see it going anywhere. I could not find one positive thing about it.
Reply Quote
Then again why is there mention of another game in a Diablo 3 forum. I guess there's no forum for Marvel games,
Reply Quote
Let me think about few positive things, oh yes.

1. The game is free.
Still not worth it

4. The gameplay with the character's that I've tried was extremely enjoyable and satisfying, unlike the Diablo3 snoozefest (and I didn't invent that term).

lol what are you 8 years old The game play stinks. I have to say I can't believe you even played the game yet based on that statement.

I must ask you: if you enjoy Diablo3 so much, then why is it that you barely play it?
Same goes for the apologet under you with the 3k elite kills.

I play MoP . I fell behind playing D3 so I need to catch up. I at least need to get the level 13 PvP gear for my characters. You can't get to the latest area until you hit 90. if you notice I play several D3 characters. I don't chase after paragon in act3, I like to try different builds and do enjoy the game.

I don't see me logging into Marvel heroes again though. That game looks like something that was made 10 years ago. I suffered through until I skilled up that was enough.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 07:21 PMPosted by DeadRu
I have played it it is pretty bad. I can't see it going anywhere. I could not find one positive thing about it.

its still beta, do you even know what beta means? everything change when its come to live. either its become good or bad. if you want to tell how good or bad a game, play the live version. not the beta one.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I just got my key last night and curious to see how it plays out :)
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 09:47 PMPosted by Aragarn
its still beta, do you even know what beta means? everything change when its come to live. either its become good or bad. if you want to tell how good or bad a game, play the live version. not the beta one.

Gazillion did shoot themselves in the foot though with the press beta. I was rather shocked to hear about it because the game was in no way ready for press to take a look at it. At least not one they were allowed to report on.
Reply Quote
04/03/2013 06:52 PMPosted by SuboXone
Right now there isn't any announced plans for PvP.

No publicly announced plans...

04/04/2013 02:25 AMPosted by Ringo

Gazillion did shoot themselves in the foot though with the press beta. I was rather shocked to hear about it because the game was in no way ready for press to take a look at it. At least not one they were allowed to report on.

The one from December? They really did, though I do wonder how many in the press that reviewed the early look realized just how early of a look they were getting. Some judgments/articles seemed to think what they were playing then was similar to what would be released.
Reply Quote
i like fantasy, comic chars are for kids or geeks.. ooooh captain america ooooh.. no way lol
Reply Quote
04/27/2013 04:46 AMPosted by Shadow
anyone playing it this weekend

Have been for a couple months now - fighting off Sentinels near Fort Stryker or running through Dr Doom's ego-fueling village of Doomstadt, tearing things up as Hulk or Jean Grey or whichever other one I happen to have available and am playing is more fun than I thought it would be.

Be ready for a lot of opinions and posts coming though...the NDA was lifted earlier today.
Reply Quote
It's an awesome game so far for only being in Closed Beta. I really love how you can see other people running around and team up to take down bosses. Also love how you can switch heroes on the fly. Been playing this for 2 days straight and loving it, D3 seems so boring now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]