Diablo® III

What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?

Community Manager
Whether you play as a brave Barbarian, a cunning Demon Hunter, a poised Monk, an enigmatic Witch Doctor, or an electrifying Wizard, you share one thing in common: a love for taking the fight to the very worst that the Burning Hells have to offer.

For this week's community question, we want to ask you: What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or respond on Facebook or Twitter!
Reply Quote
tie between barb and wiz
Reply Quote
MOnk
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
DH for the fun.
Reply Quote
Wizard ftw!
Reply Quote
WD but I play Barb almost exclusively thanks to the skill synergy and the all-powerful CC immunity.

I sure hope +skill augments on gear and/or skill points come around so that I can really feel epic using normal, diverse builds as opposed to just utilizing the lamest setups in-game. =)
Reply Quote
Demonk Barbizard Doctor, clearly.
Reply Quote
wiz
Reply Quote
I enjoy playing monk.
Reply Quote
Easily the Monk
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter.
Reply Quote
The WD but Blizz doesn't seem to care about the WD, in fact I think they forgot the WD even exists... so I play a little of everything else just waiting for the day when you guys decide to try and make them viable in the end game without a 10 billion gold gearset.

edit for profile info --v
Edited by voluptuary#1812 on 4/3/2013 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
WD
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor all day.
Reply Quote
Monk of course. Strongest character in all aspects.
Reply Quote
Monk
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]