Diablo® III

What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?

Would play again!!! monk++++++++++++++
Reply Quote
monk
Reply Quote
Bar Bar... ;)
Reply Quote
Wizard. I like to think of the Archon beam of death as the laser drill from the WoL campaign.

In terms of concept though, I like the monk best. Alas, almost every monk I've ever seen just uses skills that buff damage + fists of thunder.
Edited by Hotshot#1904 on 4/3/2013 8:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
druid
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor
Reply Quote
Wiz is favorite.

But I think Witch Doctor is most interesting.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter.
Reply Quote
WD
Reply Quote
WD
Reply Quote
Monk is my fav
Reply Quote
Nerfed Hunter
Reply Quote
Monk, but I don't play it much anymore because the Barb just destroys it really.
Reply Quote
DH, mostly for the DPS. I loved bonemancers in D2 but they don't really have the equivalent in D3.
Reply Quote
Wiz here
Reply Quote
bar bar best lolz
Reply Quote
Barbarian, untill they re introduce the Paladin in the next expansion pack that is....
Reply Quote
Have to go with the Wizard because of the challenge of playing the class.

I was "melting" mobs in NM playing with a friend and I said "what's better than having a spell called disintegrate" as I watched the enemies explode and disappear into oblivion... he responded with "I dunno... maybe 'instant-death'." Touche my friend, touche...
Reply Quote
WD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]