Diablo® III

What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?

DH, and we really need some buffs
Reply Quote
Barbarian. Boring but very powerful. Could do things with my barb in an hour what took me 10 with the WD.
Reply Quote
Monk
Reply Quote
The WD but Blizz doesn't seem to care about the WD, in fact I think they forgot the WD even exists... so I play a little of everything else just waiting for the day when you guys decide to try and make them viable in the end game without a 10 billion gold gearset.

edit for profile info --v

Wizard! Always have been always WILL BE.

Though we're so low favored in this game that it's even noticeable in this thread.

I hear you, blizzard doesn't seem to care about any class that deals with MAGIC because they noticed that more people play with the physical based classes rather then the magic classes.

Blizzard doesn't care about the Magic based classes and they do it out right on purpose.

They even limit the Wizard class and strip it of anything good when it obtains even the slightest of power.

I'll always be a Wizard, but if blizzard keeps playing Class favorites there's no point to this game.
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor..

I just wish that it was less neglected and finally got the aadjustments it deserves.
Reply Quote
WD is all I've played so far and really enjoying it. I'd like to able to play and enjoy each class the same as to get the most out of my purchase.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]