Diablo® III

What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?

DH is my favorite. I love the feel of DH.

But I'm currently considering main switching, at least for now, to my new Monk, despite the fact the DH has 94 levels of Paragon. Messing around for now with some of the DH's gear and a little budget stuff for the Monk herself for other slots...so far it seems really solid.
Reply Quote
The Dolphin Flipper.

04/03/2013 09:42 PMPosted by Ephix
I think WD are super fun, but they're pathetic in terms of survivability

Some people just don't know how to play this class *sigh*
Reply Quote
wiz, wd, monk
Reply Quote
Once a Barb, always a barb, but once a night is enough
Reply Quote
Even though i play a barb, favorite is monk.
Reply Quote
Demon hunter! but it is the weakest PvE class now.. Please bufff !!!!

I like the Barb which is the most efficient farming and leveling class in PvE.. All the skills are so perfect..
I like the monk who has the 829% damage wave of light and invulnerable / teleport capability..
I like the WD which is the funnest and cheapest, also strongest in PvP.
I like the wizard who is so cool, no matter CM or Archon...

I like them all so I leveled them all to 60..
Barb was buffed in 1.04, wizard and monks in 1.07. WD already the best in PvP. But I indeed like DH the most, and really think DH needs a buff.. WD should be buffed, too. For high MP it is very difficult, or very inefficient for these two classes, with gears worth the same $$$.

I wish I could get some blue response.. Tell me you have plans on buffing DH, no matter the skill damage% or resource regeneration.. /cry
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor
Reply Quote
"What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?"

Necromancer because he's still in the game and the title doesn't say anything about "playable".

:)
Reply Quote
The Dolphin Flipper.

I think WD are super fun, but they're pathetic in terms of survivability

Some people just don't know how to play this class *sigh*

I agree... It is an awesome class with HIGH survivability.... Need to learn the art of the Witch Doctor.
Reply Quote
this is exactly what the forum staff should be doing, asking and answering relevant questions to improve the gameplay.

because there arent any "important" threads to be answered
Reply Quote
Auction House Flipper gets the best loot.
Reply Quote
this is exactly what the forum staff should be doing, asking and answering relevant questions to improve the gameplay.

because there arent any "important" threads to be answered

Plus don't forget about deleting for sale threads and telling people not to post in all caps.
Reply Quote
barb
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter
Reply Quote
The WD, the build I'm currently working on suits my playing style to a 'T'
I'm liking the Wizard less and less, though she was my first pick (I played sorc in d2), and I'm not a fan of bow+arrow, or pure melee action. But given time I'll find good combos for them all I'm sure.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Wizard
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]