Diablo® III

What's your favorite hero class in Diablo III?

I put on my robe and wizard hat...
Reply Quote
My Favorite is WD.

Each class has something to offer on both the negatives and positives:

Negatives:
Wizard: If you use CM whirlfreeze build your hand falls off.
Witchdoctor: Like your long lost uncle you never talk to...we still exist!
Barbarian: Easymode (gets boring)
Monk: Seems hardest to get dps up.
Demon Hunter: Yawnfest (like every other ranged type character ever)

Positives:
Wizard: The CM whirlfreeze build could prolly take out MP 20 eventually since everything gets locked down. Archon is also pretty much the definition of awesome.
Witchdoctor: 0dog build is just plain cool. Some passives are just plain fun like grave injustice. Can get to rediculous dps numbers with gruesome feast, pickup radius, and combine it with grave injustice and big bad voodoo.
Barbarian: Easymode (godly passives, godly sets, godly skills, godly innate damage resistance, godly builds, godly pretty much everything, my bro can do mp 10 blindfolded (im actually not kidding. Sick huh.)
Monk: A unique class to play. Very different than the others. Mix of heal and damage. Can get rediculous resists.
Demon Hunter: How cool is it to use a 2 slotted weapon?
Edited by Urza#1177 on 4/4/2013 1:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Wizard
Reply Quote
Barbarian

(But WD is very nice too if given strong pets)
Reply Quote
Monk>WD>DH>barb>wiz
Reply Quote
Wd /closes to the Necro..
Reply Quote
monk
Reply Quote
WD - because i always loved d2 jungle Act 3. I hope WD homeland returns in D3 xpac!!! PLEASE ADD IT :P
Reply Quote
Wizard
Reply Quote
Barb and Sorceress
Reply Quote
Monk
Reply Quote
WD for me
Reply Quote
Witch Doctor
Reply Quote
The dex-classes.
Reply Quote
Demon Hunter. More specifically, for what feels like canon reasons to me, the Demon Huntress (female version.) I dig the "Underworld" vibe she has about her, and the class mechanics are very twitch, and I like the skill involved in precision evasive maneuvers while dealing damage at the same time. Just ranks high on the cool factor for me. Love the backstory behind the class too.
Reply Quote
Wizzard is best! Hello mr. Gandalf! :)
Reply Quote
IDK why everone insists that I'm a Demon Hunter, when clearly I am a Crossbow weilding, Grenade throwing Barbarian.
Reply Quote
New low for a useless time-waste poll. They can easily call up the precise percentages of how the classes are being distributed among the players. And which 3 skills are used and which 25 are completely ignored. There is no practical purpose whatsoever to this poll.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I like monks the best but unfortunately I don't think y'all have done a very good job with their build variety and ease of gearing so I play my second favorite, which is the witch doctor. =/
Reply Quote
All of them, but DH and Wiz desperately need a buff to damage skills.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]