Diablo® III

Farming Leorics Signet

Not sure if its just me or the 1.0.7 patch, but trying to farm this ring at the moment seems impossible, not sure if its just the RNG being a !@#$% or it simply doesnt drop anymore.....

If anyone knows why this is please feel free to share, after close to 45+ hours of farming for this, i think its time to start asking, WHAT THE HELL is going on here.
Reply Quote
It was bad in 1.0.5 also, I got 30 hours in 1.0.5, no ring. About 25 so far in 1.0.7 also no ring. RNG = MEH.
Reply Quote
Im more concerned with is the ring still in the game as a drop and if it is, why is it one of those drops that either you get it first or second run, or it takes 100+ hours to farm for.....
Reply Quote
lol LS used to be worth farming when they sold for 100 mil... but now there is no point farming it, unless you wanna use it for yourself... but these days im sure its cheap enough to just buy one, they are like 5 mil now arent they?
Reply Quote
wait 4 item leg buff patch and farm for some level 63 signets like the rest rest of us in buffed density act3 like the rest of us bro......
Reply Quote
^^ this makes no sense, english or gtfo man, why would i farm lvl 63 rings when the ring that most people want is lvl 14....... please explain?
Reply Quote
In 1.09 there will be lvl 63 versions of low level legendaries.

So you can have a level 63 homunculus and a level 63 leoric signet. On top of this if the monster was 63 then it rolls stats like a 63 item (read the proposed changes).
Reply Quote
A month or so ago I saw a 20% exp ring at 18 mil. No idea if it is lower now.
Reply Quote
Note that there's been no statement by blizzard that itemization is in 1.0.9. Just that it is not in 1.0.8.
Reply Quote
I spent about two weeks farming for a Leoric's Signet awhile back - finally found one... This was patch 1.05 or 1.06.

Decided to level up my barb after 1.07 - found another Leoric's Signet first pass through Act 2 - so yes, it does still drop, but it's not a common drop at all (read that it is a rare drop!) Still have both of them, not going to sell them...

Note that I also found twenty or so other low level legendaries while searching that first time, so it wasn't a complete waste! :-)
Reply Quote
Yeah ive found a tonne of low level drops so far, still hunting for the ring though,its a pain staking process but its good fun at the same time, if anyone in the thread is bored and wants to join me in game tag is Xerakai#6278 :)
Reply Quote
Hey Xerakai if you are still searching for the ring I can confirm that you can still find it. I found four in a 100 runs. So good luck!
Reply Quote
I've put in about 120 on 1.0.7 and gave up in favor of earning gold to buy one instead. Far more efficient to farm the AH, I got the money for leorics in just 5 hours of AH work.
Reply Quote
To those of you who have found it, did it drop from a snake? I have a friend that found two fairly quickly, and both dropped from a snake.
Reply Quote
Here's my run (latest patch 1.07..., 3rd May 2013):

I did about 100 runs on MP0 at 270% MF and 345% with full NV stacks.
Black canyon mines>Alcarnus>Caldeum sewers>Ruined cistern>D.oasis (includes F. Ruins and the Caves and the Tombs)

Found the ring at run 11,44,49,97
At run 11 the ring was dropped by the keywarden at D.Oasis
At run 44 the ring was dropped by a either a snake or a dervish (enemy died too quickly to determine from who it dropped) at D.Oasis
At run 49 the ring was dropped by the elite fallen shaman at the centre of the huge wooden platfom in D.Oasis
At run 97 the ring was dropped by a normal skeleton in Forgotten Ruins

pic: http://postimg.org/image/dvrpawmrt/4574b061/

In all my 100 runs, I have found 58 legendaries, 76% of which dropped in D.oasis. Out of 58, 4 were Leoric's Signet. Based on my data, I calculate the drop rate at 4% (I may be mistaken). You should at least get 1 for every 33 runs. I would also like to mention, that most legendaries dropped from normal mob. Only a handful dropped from elite and champion packs. Also, based on my sample, the worst place for legendary drops were Ruined Cistern (only 2 legendary drops in 100 runs)
Edited by haradanam#2354 on 5/3/2013 6:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Haven't gotten a signet yet, but all the legendaries I've found constantly have been worth 200k-500k, which can be pretty helpful.
Reply Quote
wait 4 item leg buff patch and farm for some level 63 signets like the rest rest of us in buffed density act3 like the rest of us bro......

act 3 didnt get a density buff bro
Reply Quote
i got one now in the oasis at 3. run.
Reply Quote
found 2 of em in the same day, in the Oasis caves
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]