Diablo® III

Login Issues - 04/09/2013

Community Manager
We're aware of an issue that is affecting our North American authentication servers which may result in failed or slow login attempts. We're currently investigating the cause and are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
Reply Quote
Grrr...
Reply Quote
ETA on fix?
Reply Quote
Im getting error msg 33 if it helps.
Reply Quote
When will the PTR be up so we can play that while you fix Live?
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Chunkygorgon
Grrr...

Grrrrrrrrrr.....
Reply Quote
Been having those "issuses" since update, took you this long to acknowledge them now even reg D3 is affected
Edited by CatWoman#1221 on 4/9/2013 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I come back after almost a year of not playing... to this. The irony.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 03:51 PMPosted by ipodjockey

same -_-
Reply Quote
So I guess we are at blizzards mercy til the get a round tuit. would be nice I the would send an email when they get it fixed.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 03:51 PMPosted by ipodjockey

well, it wouldn't be D3 w/o error33 would it? :D i mean, didn't you have that exact same message like almost a year ago? :D
Reply Quote
Has anyone ever played another game that requires this much downtime to patch every week? The irony is D3 has less content than most.
Reply Quote
can we get a breakdown of what each error is starting with error 1?
Reply Quote
if it matters: it let me log in about 10 minutes ago, i got into one game and left because it was a crappy run, tried to join another public game and it gave me an error message about "input limit reached" and then kicked me back out to the log in screen.
Reply Quote
Oddly enough I was able to log in and complete my act I was working on. The game froze up when I was trying to change graphic settings, had to reboot the game. Now I can't log in again, the servers are being fickle.
Reply Quote
What I am getting suddenly is Error 10017 and it says I cant create my own party... so maybe I have a different problem? Anyone?
Reply Quote
Just a skirmish! Give me a real login issue!
Edited by Prætorius#2332 on 4/9/2013 4:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Meow..........
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]