Diablo® III

Login Issues - 04/09/2013

I just got in.
Reply Quote
Coming from the !@#$tiest barb i have never seen. 61k Elite kills, what is that 1k hours on your barb.
Reply Quote
I saw that too... the guy telling me to go outside has played about 30x the amount I have.
Reply Quote
Oh, another extended downtime of blizzards d3 servers immediately after a patch.

Time to play other games while they fix it. Let me see, I've played mass effect 1-3, Gears of War 1-3, Fear 1 & 2, Half life 2, ep1 @ 2, portal 1, Hellgate london, quake epsilon and Torchlight all while blizzards servers are down.

Let me see, what can I play while waiting for them to fix it this time? Oh lookey! Gears of War Judgement!

I really hope that they stop doing this, you know, having the servers down for so long and so frequently, because I'm running out of other game to play.
Edited by Asmodeous#1189 on 4/9/2013 4:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
got in finally.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 03:50 PMPosted by WhiteBootz
Grrr...

Grrrrrrrrrr.....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.......
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
We believe we've resolved the issue that was impacting player logins for some North American players. Please let us know if you continue to experience login issues.
Reply Quote
Error 33. No login.
Reply Quote
yes, seems fine
Reply Quote
PTR isnt fixed and thats what i wanted to play tonight :(
Reply Quote
Tried again just in case I was too quick with the post and still error 33. I did a repair on my PTR install and still error 33.
Reply Quote
I can't post auctions to the real money auction house says I need to add an authenticator but i have one added already... and i have been using the real money auction house for a while now to buy and sell items
Reply Quote
My password doesn't work like someone hacked my account. However the password for the forums works fine...
Reply Quote
still can not log in. says server is down for maintenance. It also made me update drivers to be able to play it. I think blizzard should be liable for damages caused to my computer if my comp blows up....
Reply Quote
My password doesn't work like someone hacked my account. However the password for the forums works fine...

I saw a report on the PTR bug forums of some characters, like | not working on the PTR login. Maybe the maintenance changed something?
Reply Quote
Still not sure if this is the same prob everyone else was having... but I continue to log in, get error 10017, click OK and it exits. Rinse, repeat.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]