Diablo® III

Login Issues - 04/09/2013

the authenticator problem in rmah its not still fixed but ppl can play good to know :D
Reply Quote
I can log into the normal realm, but not the PTR
Reply Quote
ptr
Reply Quote
i have an authenticator trying to login to the PTR and Error 33 but can login to regular servers just fine
Reply Quote
Getting error 10017 still on regular server.
Reply Quote
My error is error 33 still it says battle.net is down for maintence.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Are you receiving this error when you are trying to log into the regular servers, or the PTR server?

ptr only. I can get on normal servers just fine. and I do have an authenticator, if theres any suspicion on if thats causing the problem.

btw.. HELLO!

first time a blue has acknowledged me

and since you did I think I should tell you I didn't mean to come off as rude with my first post.
It's no problem. :) I know folks are eager to log in and play, and we're trying to resolve things just as quickly as we can. Thanks for the additional info!
Reply Quote
I'm also using an authenticator and I am also getting the 10017 error "There was an error creating you own party"
Reply Quote

ptr only. I can get on normal servers just fine. and I do have an authenticator, if theres any suspicion on if thats causing the problem.

btw.. HELLO!

first time a blue has acknowledged me

and since you did I think I should tell you I didn't mean to come off as rude with my first post.
It's no problem. :) I know folks are eager to log in and play, and we're trying to resolve things just as quickly as we can. Thanks for the additional info!

I have been able to play live servers all day, its the PTR that I get error 33 down for maintenance.
which I would like to check out all the new stuff.

I am using an authenticator as well, are they working on getting the live servers up or both the live and the PTR?

and I just tried logging on not 20 seconds after posting this and it worked.... now that is fast service lol :)
Edited by RedWizard#1518 on 4/9/2013 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 05:02 PMPosted by Scorpeos
I'm also using an authenticator and I am also getting the 10017 error "There was an error creating you own party"

im also getting this message i wish they wld address this issue many of us are having and stop worrying about the PTR
Reply Quote
^same as red wiz except I don't have authenticator
Reply Quote
i am trying to login to the regular live servers
Reply Quote
woot W/e you did it WORKS!
Reply Quote
was able to login to PTR but cannot start any games Error 395000
Edited by flinds#1185 on 4/9/2013 5:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We believe we've resolved the issues that were preventing players from being able to log into the PTR.

Please let us know if you continue to experience errors when trying to log in to the regular or PTR servers, and specify which error your received and which server you were attempting to use. If you can provide a screenshot, that's even better!
Reply Quote
I was able to login, thank you.

Next issue... None of the players are mine. I have a 60(43) Monk on my account and it's not mine. None of the other players are mine. Profile has my battle tag but these are not my characters.
Reply Quote
copy chr error 300005
cannot start any games Error 395000
time out error 3006
auction house error 31015
error 34200
america server
Edited by flinds#1185 on 4/9/2013 5:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]