Diablo® III

Login Issues - 04/09/2013

im reinstalling the game if this doesnt work and i still dont have any assistance by then im giving up on blizzard for good i quit warcraft for similar reasons.
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
no errors so far on the PTR but when switching toons I get yanked back to the one I was previously on..... it wont let me switch between them when selecting switch toons it clicks and goes back to lobby on the same toon I was on.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Aarison82
I can't post auctions to the real money auction house says I need to add an authenticator but i have one added already... and i have been using the real money auction house for a while now to buy and sell items

Having the same bug here.
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 06:29 PMPosted by RedWizard
no errors so far on the PTR but when switching toons I get yanked back to the one I was previously on..... it wont let me switch between them when selecting switch toons it clicks and goes back to lobby on the same toon I was on.

That is a glitch but if you go in game it will use the toon that you had selected even though it shows the previous one... worked that way for me anyway. BUT I was also using someone else's characters... LOL.
Reply Quote
Able to log into and create games in the PTR but still unable to create a game in Regular Americas server. Receiving error : 10017
Reply Quote
Able to log in to PTR but when I try to copy my character, I receive, "Account transfer not allowed yet, still on cooldown. (Error 395015)"
Reply Quote
can't log :( fail to create party than make me log out
Reply Quote
How come steam doesn't have these problems? Could it be that they actually hire competent people to begin with.
Reply Quote
Well only been unable to play a game for the last 9 hours...
Reply Quote
this is really annoying... i cant use the AH and i cant fking create a game either...
Reply Quote
04/09/2013 09:37 PMPosted by thetabop
this is really annoying... i cant use the AH and i cant fking create a game either...

I'm able to play normally, but the AH is "unavailable". Which really sucks because A.) there were items ending tonight that I was trying to buy, and B.) I have items that I won in the Completed tab that I can't get to.

F me.
Reply Quote
I am still getting Error 10017 in regular server. Help me. I want to play.
Reply Quote
yea they are trying to fix the bug in RMAH, I had same problem but I didn't think its gonna take all this time, good thing is that we can play ;)
Reply Quote
I'm still getting error 3003 when trying to log into normal American servers
Reply Quote
I'm getting a message stating that cannot connect to bnet server please check status. ***sob***
Reply Quote
LOL your PTR when you cant even resolve a login in normal US servers.
Reply Quote
is the server down?? i cant login
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]