I'm getting error 33 while trying to log on. Was fine a few hours ago. :/
Reply Quote
is the sever down??
Reply Quote
Error 33 - i guess the servers are down
Reply Quote
any idea how long is it going to take??
Reply Quote
damn, i've got loot to sell and coin to make.
Reply Quote
servers are back up but AH is still greyed out, gahhhhhhhh.
Reply Quote
Still can't log in.....

error 3007

Any idea on the time frame of a fix for log in?
Reply Quote
seems fine for americans server, just did a few quick runs, still no AH tho which sux, hopefully fixed soon.
Reply Quote
I still can't log in...getting a little annoying. Keep getting error message and it says that servers are down. I was able to log in just fine this morning, but now that they are "fixing" things, I can't get in at all. And of course the AH was down....I think it usually is anyways. It'd be nice to get a time estimation, but we know that doesn't happen.
Reply Quote
all servers americas are down : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
The game server is up, but all others are down.

Blizz needs to suspend auctions when this happens. There were items I was bidding on, wanted to bid on, etc. Hell, I think I was the only (first) bidder on some expensive stuff, and bid the minimum - which was the vendor price - so I may have gotten some steals.
Reply Quote
ooooooooooooooooover it.............considering how much it costs me to play the game, well when can I play it??
Reply Quote
just got in...........yeh baby!!
Reply Quote
I am still getting Error 10017 in regular server. Help me. I want to play.
Reply Quote
im still recieving (error 10017) "there was an error creating your own party." does this issue relate to everyones login issue that i was previously experiencing as well. plz help
Reply Quote
I can't get into the game either, error codes 31702 and 34200, Help!
Reply Quote
please post
Reply Quote
getting error 3003 for a day now since the update i havent been able to login.. come on what is happening to this game....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]