Diablo® III

Server down again today?

Can't login again....error 3003 during login
Reply Quote
and its coming up with error 33 too
Reply Quote
Me too. gotta love unscheduled downtime. not even a global message or anything, just boom. gone.
Reply Quote
Looks like no D3 tonight. Hopefully they'll fix the AH issues once and for all and make the downtime worth it. Pity I didn't bid on a few items.
Reply Quote
get used to it they'll prolly delete your post too like they did mine
Reply Quote
...wow dude, pretty pessimistic. Just put up another thread if you want it to be seen and if it is taken down again then give them a call. I've always had good rapport with their service desk.
Reply Quote
lol they don't care if i call them they won't change anything give u the same copy and pasted answers they always do.....pretty sad
Reply Quote
lol.. this week almost every day has maintenance..
Reply Quote
Does anyone know how to enable the Breaking News window while in the game?
Reply Quote
Servers are down. No notice just check server status page error 33 and no mention.....
Glad to see your stepping up to fix bugs but at least put up some actual notification of down time and possible ETA of down time.

What has been with the servers this past week. Getting crazy rubber banding every now and then at normal 100-200ms latency.
Reply Quote
the server status page also show that the server is up.
hey what's going on
Reply Quote
having the same problem too =(
Reply Quote
error 33... whats going on??
Reply Quote
anyone able to login??
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]