Diablo® III

show of hands who misses the Necromancer

I miss my skeleton Army!
Reply Quote
I have to admit this was my all-time favorite part of any game ever made. I remember countless hours spent making sure I had a maxed Skele/Magi/Revived army while battling my way through Act 4 and 5 in Hell difficulty.
Reply Quote
Definitely the class that kept me playing D2 as long as I did. Trying to find items to increase the skeletons power was fun.
Reply Quote
No doubt it was a hell of a good time raising that massive army of pure ownage. My personal favorite thing to do was revive those clouds of lightning in Act 4 and council members in Act 3 - man I could cause some serious mayhem.

You have to remember though, that there were a lot of bad memories as well - for a great deal of the time I spent sitting there waiting for the lag spikes to end. Also I got bullied out of public games because nobody likes summoning necros - they lag up the game and piss everybody off.
Reply Quote
I wonder if Blizzard would have allowed me to keep the name Zombie Hitler =p
Reply Quote
Not at all.
Reply Quote
Not me, I was not a big fan of them. I liked the Druid the most.
Reply Quote
I miss Javazon the most. Necro is cool too. I also miss the shapeshifter druid because there is nothing like it in D3, but that's prolly their first exp class.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:31 PMPosted by mrod131
I miss my skeleton Army!

THIS.
Reply Quote
missing my necro with his massive skeleton army and his bone spear too; :(

WD no where near 1/10 of necromancer
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 07:57 PMPosted by GimmeFreePlz
I have to admit this was my all-time favorite part of any game ever made. I remember countless hours spent making sure I had a maxed Skele/Magi/Revived army while battling my way through Act 4 and 5 in Hell difficulty.

This ^

I was mostly frustrated at the fact that your army dies if you move to fast xD

Then I discovered Nigma, and so followed my "ALL 4 ____" to hunt down each individual item to make it :D
Reply Quote
Raise 2 hands. I miss my spears, spirits, bone walls/prisons, curses, corpse explosions, poison novas etc...
Reply Quote
We should be happy, because blizzard would ruin the necromancer and only allow you to have minimal summons. They wouldn't let you sit there and hide behind your army while you just amp damage and corpse explode everything, it would be too fun.
Reply Quote
Me, me, me!
Reply Quote
dont fret to much folks... expansion has potential... 2 new classes necromancer / druid most likely OR some variant of each or both. give it time and you shall get what you want.

blizz knows that people miss amassing huge hords of undead mobs to do your bidding
Reply Quote
I miss my teleporting 50 strong army.

Rumours that the Necro was too gothic to be part of the D3 cartoon.
Reply Quote
I miss his silence. He used to speak very rarely.

"All who oppose me... beware."

But today it's:

I'm so good I astound myself!

I play the game on mute.
Reply Quote
04/17/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Ravenlock
Definitely the class that kept me playing D2 as long as I did. Trying to find items to increase the skeletons power was fun.

agree
Reply Quote
Raised hand fast dislocated shoulder, Damm i miss them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]